I submitted mine on Sunday and mine has not been uploaded yet, they still have red X's

Do you still have the red “x” that says awaiting next to your transcript?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now that the supplementals are submitted.. the wait begins! Goodluck everyone 🙂 I still have red Ax’s but I’m assuming that’s fine?

Edited by SheriSAN

Is anyone else having such a hard time waiting! I know it's still too soon, but I can't help checking my email every chance I get! So nervous!!! Good luck everyone! 13 or so more days...

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Holly1483 said:

Is anyone else having such a hard time waiting! I know it's still too soon, but I can't help checking my email every chance I get! So nervous!!! Good luck everyone! 13 or so more days...

longest 13 days of my life

Is anyone else's application still covered in  red Xs where the transcripts should be? Also, never received an official email about it being sent to the committee for review. Anyone else in the same boat? I know they asked us not to email them with questions and as long as it’s submitted by the 1st all is well but I have so much anxiety over it 😬

Is anyone else's application still covered in  red Xs where the transcripts should be? Also, never received an official email about it being sent to the committee for review. Anyone else in the same boat? I know they asked us not to email them with questions and as long as it’s submitted by the 1st all is well but I have so much anxiety over it

Same here! I emailed the admissions and they said it could take up to 4 weeks after the deadline for the red x’s or the transcripts to be uploaded and processed.

1 minute ago, stefhanie said:

Same here! I emailed the admissions and they said it could take up to 4 weeks after the deadline for the red x’s or the transcripts to be uploaded and processed.

Thank you so much for the information! With the decision probably being sent out next week, I hope that it doesn’t matter one way or the other as long as it was in before the deadline. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Micaelah said:

Hey were we supposed to link our CASPA application to the supplemental through the website link?

We just had to add our CASPA ID # in the website link area. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, RachaelM said:

We just had to add our CASPA ID # in the website link area. 

See, I thought I had done that but it still states that my transcripts are not there.

Just now, Micaelah said:

See, I thought I had done that but it still states that my transcripts are not there.

Same here, but apparently the two have nothing to do with one another. Will take up to 4 weeks for the transcripts to appear on the secondary application regardless of adding the ID #.

I forgot to enter my Caspa id on my supplemental application. Luckily, I was informed it should be fine. So if anyone else forgot as well, it isn't something to worry about 

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, pafuture24 said:

Wait... How do i verify if i entered my CASPA ID onto supplemental? I don't remember ever doing that

Just send them an email! You should be okay!

54 minutes ago, pafuture24 said:

Wait... How do i verify if i entered my CASPA ID onto supplemental? I don't remember ever doing that

You should be able to access your application if you log back in so you can check over your info 

1 minute ago, pafuture24 said:

@rjnguyen i'm not able to locate it. i see the essays and transcripts i sent in. does yours show?

Hmmm... Mine shows. I typed in the space next to “website”. Do you see the website space?

5 minutes ago, pafuture24 said:

@rjnguyen i'm not able to locate it. i see the essays and transcripts i sent in. does yours show?

It should be the second to last page titled “supporting materials” under the website link. 

Edited by RachaelM

1 minute ago, pafuture24 said:

turns out i didn't :/, hopefully it doesn't make or break their decision 

3 hours ago, Reuvan said:

I forgot to enter my Caspa id on my supplemental application. Luckily, I was informed it should be fine. So if anyone else forgot as well, it isn't something to worry about 

^^should be fine 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼