Barry university PA program 2019-2020 cycle

On 11/15/2019 at 12:14 PM, sugawara088 said:

Interviewed 10/25 at Miami and just got my acceptance through email 🙂 .  Does anyone know if a FB group has been created for those that have been accepted? 

I interviewed on 11/10 and got my acceptance a week later! I was also wondering if there was going to be a FB group, I'm looking for a roomie!

• Like 1

On 11/17/2019 at 9:56 PM, Patricia5827 said:

Congrats, would you mind sharing what you did differently your second and third rounds applying?

It was my first time applying here, but this is my third cycle. Sorry I wasn’t clear on that before. Just accrued more hours working, did some research under one of the doctors I work with (and presented at a conference), and retook classes to have all As in prerequisites and took additional “recommended” courses as well.

On Friday I received an email stating my application is under review and that interviews begin in sept. I was confused thinking I had received this email back in August, but after looking at that email again I realized the one from August was a receipt and a reminder to make sure I had everything is in and complete. Did anyone receive an email stating their app was under review? If so, when did you receive it and when did you submit your app?

Edited by Curlygirl

1 hour ago, Curlygirl said:

On Friday I received an email stating my application is under review and that interviews begin in sept. I was confused thinking I had received this email back in August, but after looking at that email again I realized the one from August was a receipt and a reminder to make sure I had everything is in and complete. Did anyone receive an email stating their app was under review? If so, when did you receive it and when did you submit your app?

Looking back at my email again I only got the email stating that it was receipt and to check to make sure I had my GRE scores in, completed the prerequisites and had my letters in. It says that once the app is processed then another email will be sent but I hasn’t heard since this original email. 

8 minutes ago, sml15c said:

Looking back at my email again I only got the email stating that it was receipt and to check to make sure I had my GRE scores in, completed the prerequisites and had my letters in. It says that once the app is processed then another email will be sent but I hasn’t heard since this original email. 

Interesting.. I received only those two emails. I guess they send the one about app being under review after everything processed. I had everything in when I submitted back in late July. Maybe they will send it to you soon. 

On 11/15/2019 at 11:45 AM, haleys33 said:

Interviewed 9/13 in st Pete and received an acceptance this morning via email!! 

On 11/15/2019 at 8:50 AM, 242019SOFLO said:

Interviewed 10/11 at St. Petersburg and just received my acceptance by email!! 

I interviewed at St. Petersburg on 10/18 and also received an acceptance via email also!

21 hours ago, starfall27 said:

Congratulations!!!! I was wondering if you would mind sharing anything with regards to the interview process? I truly appreciate it 🙂

The interview process was not intimidating in any sense. I thought they really tried to make it a "we already think you're a great candidate we just want to meet you face to face and see what you're all about." I honestly think once you have an interview you have a great shot. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, mauddarger said:

The interview process was not intimidating in any sense. I thought they really tried to make it a "we already think you're a great candidate we just want to meet you face to face and see what you're all about." I honestly think once you have an interview you have a great shot. 

Thank you so much! I appreciate the love! God bless you throughout this new journey towards your new career!

7 hours ago, RHPanos said:

Do you think they have already finished sending out all acceptances up to 11/10 already since I see someone has received an acceptance from that interview date?

I doubt it, there have been a ton of posts about people being accepted months after their interview date. There are going to be more acceptances coming from other interview dates throughout the cycle, so if you interviewed before 11/10 you still have a shot of getting an acceptance in the future.

• Like 1

On 11/18/2019 at 5:17 PM, jmpawela said:

I just created a 2022 class post so that all of us planning on going to Barry this next fall can post/share information/look for possible roommates. Congrats to everyone who has been accepted so far!

Where is this? I am accepted to St. Petersburg.

On 11/19/2019 at 8:53 PM, Curlygirl said:

I also received those 2 emails. One in the beginning right after I applied, and a 2nd one today stating that nothing is pending and that my application is under review so let's pray from this point on!

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, journeytoPAC said:

I had the same issue. It takes about 24 hours for your account to be created/updated. So once you log back in the next day it’ll have an area for you to pay your deposit! Where it says for you to “apply today”, that’s where it’ll say “next step: pay your deposit”, etc! 

Yes! I even just waited a few hours and it was up there 🙂 thanks!