Hi everyone!

I applied 7/8 and got the first email from Barry 7/23, so I am patiently waiting on a second email! Barry St. Pete has been my top choice since the beginning of my journey. Congrats to those who already have interviews lined up!

I actually got a 299 on my GRE 😑 but the rest of my application is solid so we will see. I do believe most schools including Barry take a holistic approach when looking at applications.

• Like 1

Did y’all receive an email about if you have any questions about the program and an invitation to the open house but not an actual interview for the PA program?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Bridgetn91 said:

Did y’all receive an email about if you have any questions about the program and an invitation to the open house but not an actual interview for the PA program?

No... when did you get this?

18 hours ago, Ellie97 said:

Has anyone received an interview invite yet? They claim that they are doing interviews in September..

I interviewed today at st Pete with 6 other applicants 🙂 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Apingel said:

Did they mention if they were still reviewing applicants? 

Yes! This was the first week of interviews and they said they plan on interviewing every Friday until Jan/until they fill their class 

• Like 1

Oh snap, that’s a lot! Why don’t they like me... (Just kidding, kinda) congratulations on your interview and thank you for sharing!  

1 hour ago, Apingel said:

Oh snap, that’s a lot! Why don’t they like me... (Just kidding, kinda) congratulations on your interview and thank you for sharing!  

I wouldn’t stress yet! I know they only have 1 person that screens all the apps for both campuses! When did you submit?

I really appreciate the comradery, but I applied May 29th so I doubt I will receive an interview haha. I have a GPA of 3.08 but I’m a dietitian so I figured my experience would be beneficial! 

On 9/11/2019 at 3:57 PM, Bridgetn91 said:

Today around noon. It was from Tokeena.

Are you going to go? I probably will

Are you going to go? I probably will

I’m not sure. Depends on my work schedule. I’m from Texas

On 9/13/2019 at 3:21 PM, haleys33 said:

Yes! This was the first week of interviews and they said they plan on interviewing every Friday until Jan/until they fill their class 

Congrats on the interview, hope it went well! Just curious, what was the interview like as far as mood and how many faculty members you got to speak with?

16 minutes ago, Julie259195 said:

Congrats on the interview, hope it went well! Just curious, what was the interview like as far as mood and how many faculty members you got to speak with?

Thank you! It was really relaxed. They do a presentation on the school first then you do a group interview with a faculty member and then an individual interview with a different faculty member. And then you do a tour and have lunch with second year students! Overall the conversations were easy and not drilling at all! They just want you to get to know Barry as well as they are getting to know you 

1 hour ago, haleys33 said:

Thank you! It was really relaxed. They do a presentation on the school first then you do a group interview with a faculty member and then an individual interview with a different faculty member. And then you do a tour and have lunch with second year students! Overall the conversations were easy and not drilling at all! They just want you to get to know Barry as well as they are getting to know you 

Awesome, thank you for the info! I wonder how many people they plan on interviewing total for the St. Pete campus? I know there are only 24 seats..

3 hours ago, Julie259195 said:

Awesome, thank you for the info! I wonder how many people they plan on interviewing total for the St. Pete campus? I know there are only 24 seats..

We tried to ask but they didn’t really give a number they just said they’d be interviewing on fridays until they filled the class 

Still awaiting to hear from this school. I applied to the Miami campus. Has anyone been invited to interviews for the Miami campus yet? 

I know Miami is hosting interviews tomorrow. I got the invite on 9/10 and had the option to select from 9/20, 9/27, and 10/11

Edited by EyeSeeYou

On 9/19/2019 at 2:44 PM, EyeSeeYou said:

I know Miami is hosting interviews tomorrow. I got the invite on 9/10 and had the option to select from 9/20, 9/27, and 10/11

Congratulations! May I ask when did you apply?

• Like 1

On 9/24/2019 at 8:38 AM, starfall27 said:

Congratulations! May I ask when did you apply?

I applied May 3rd and was verified around May 10th

On 9/26/2019 at 2:39 PM, journeytoPAC said:

Has anyone that already interviewed at the Miami campus hear back yet??

I interviewed on 9/13 and have not heard back yet