Barry university PA program 2019-2020 cycle

Do you by any chance know where to look on CASPA for communication or does CASPA email notify you? Thank you 

I don’t. They just recommended I change my email and then I reached out to all the programs I hadn’t heard from and some said they had emailed me and I never received them and I check my spam/junk/inbox every day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Bridgetn91 said:

I don’t. They just recommended I change my email and then I reached out to all the programs I hadn’t heard from and some said they had emailed me and I never received them and I check my spam/junk/inbox every day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh man! Ok, thank you. I am stressing because I was verified 8 weeks ago and haven't heard back from schools. I am starting to worry as well, but do not want to bother schools either so I am not sure what to do. I guess I'll just have to wait..

15 minutes ago, Brittany1112 said:

Oh man! Ok, thank you. I am stressing because I was verified 8 weeks ago and haven't heard back from schools. I am starting to worry as well, but do not want to bother schools either so I am not sure what to do. I guess I'll just have to wait..

I would recommend contacting them. I contacted Barry and they almost instantly replied with a confirmation email. 

Hey guys!

So I applied July 18th, and got the "we are in receipt of your application email" on July 23rd. I also sent my GREs in on July 18th. 

I have not heard anything since. It has been exactly one month. I never have received "your application is complete and under review" email. Should I contact them tomorrow about this or do you think they are still processing since I applied mid-July? I don't think my email is the problem since I have heard back from other schools. 

Thanks!

Edited by uconngrad1

7 minutes ago, uconngrad1 said:

Hey guys!

So I applied July 18th, and got the "we are in receipt of your application email" on July 23rd. I also sent my GREs in on July 18th. 

I have not heard anything since. It has been exactly one month. I never have received "your application is complete and under review" email. Should I contact them tomorrow about this or do you think they are still processing since I applied mid-July? I don't think my email is the problem since I have heard back from other schools. 

Thanks!

I applied around the same time and haven’t heard anything new yet either. But if you do reach out I’d appreciate it if you let me know 🙂