Barry university PA program 2019-2020 cycle

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/23/2019 at 5:06 PM, Kfsupa said:

In May 28, I received the first email confirming the receipt of my application. It asks to make sure my application is complete with GRE scores, prerequisite coursework, and letters of rec. it says “

Once your application has been processed by our office, you will receive an additional email confirming the receipt of the above materials as well as a detailed description of the next steps in the Admissions process. 

That was almost a month ago and I have not received verification ?? Should I be concerned? Everyone else is posting the verification email 

I would not be concerned at this point. Barry is known for taking a longer time at the different steps and per their email, they aren't even starting interviews until September. I'd say if you haven't heard anything in another week or so, give Michelle a call and she'll tell you where she's at for what month of applications. Hang in there,  waiting is stressful!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/27/2019 at 12:21 PM, sparklingbunny said:

Hey I applied on 7/19 and got email saying "Once your application is processed by our office you will receive an additional email confirming the receipt of the above materials and next steps" on 7/23. I hope they get my GRE scores!! I sent them the same day I applied...

Same and I don't know if I should call them because I sent my scores on July 10 and got that email July 23 and haven't heard anything since. 

5 minutes ago, FUPAAshley said:

Same and I don't know if I should call them because I sent my scores on July 10 and got that email July 23 and haven't heard anything since. 

Did you ever receive an email that looks like this? If not, I'd probably call them! They send you this after they do the initial review making sure GRE and prereqs are done. It couldnt hurt!

Thank you for your interest in our Physician Assistant Program. Your application has been processed and there are no missing prerequisites and/or materials at this time. Your application is currently under review by our Admissions Committee.

0?ui=2&ik=2e4a1f95cd&attid=0.4&permmsgid=msg-f:1634988874861120435&th=16b0a5b819d00bb3&view=fimg&sz=s0-l75-ft&attbid=ANGjdJ_b7CGxOhAhKHhux_fOanWJjb2p0ojTDLW3ltYbF0YfQz8y4CsTaTCREgb06FsVBO4wZqDxB-CCQ25G3iVYQ684an-DK_RmqU_ggEEoPnpJVmGyrV56mMP6hOs&disp=embThe admissions committee will begin interviews in September 2019 and final decisions will be made by end of April 2020. Applicants will be invited to interview based on the competitiveness of their application at the time they submit their application. Applicants will receive notification of their status via email by the end of April.

5 hours ago, aalyssa17 said:

Did you ever receive an email that looks like this? If not, I'd probably call them! They send you this after they do the initial review making sure GRE and prereqs are done. It couldnt hurt!

Thank you for your interest in our Physician Assistant Program. Your application has been processed and there are no missing prerequisites and/or materials at this time. Your application is currently under review by our Admissions Committee.

0?ui=2&ik=2e4a1f95cd&attid=0.4&permmsgid=msg-f:1634988874861120435&th=16b0a5b819d00bb3&view=fimg&sz=s0-l75-ft&attbid=ANGjdJ_b7CGxOhAhKHhux_fOanWJjb2p0ojTDLW3ltYbF0YfQz8y4CsTaTCREgb06FsVBO4wZqDxB-CCQ25G3iVYQ684an-DK_RmqU_ggEEoPnpJVmGyrV56mMP6hOs&disp=embThe admissions committee will begin interviews in September 2019 and final decisions will be made by end of April 2020. Applicants will be invited to interview based on the competitiveness of their application at the time they submit their application. Applicants will receive notification of their status via email by the end of April.

Thanks for your help! I sent them an email and I will try calling too...

10 hours ago, edtru said:

How long did it take before you guys received an email confirming that the GRE was received. I sent mine a few days after my CASPA was verified and received an email saying thank you for applying and making sure I submit it but nothing since.

about 2 weeks after I got the email confirming my application was received, I got another email saying my application was processed and everything was complete (no pending prerequisites, GRE score etc)