Barry university PA program 2019-2020 cycle

6 minutes ago, Hales said:

I just was offered a seat at the St. Pete off the waitlist! I am unsure being that I have already out down a seat deposit somewhere else in Florida, but Barry was my first choice. If anyone has an advice, it would be appreciated!

Totally up to you whether or not you want to give up your deposit to go to Barry. It is not uncommon to give up a seat, often programs pull from their alternate lists to fill the spot! 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, duhkevinz said:

speculating but it looks like almost everyone got waitlisted...? during the virtual interview

It seems like everyone who interviewed in March and April have been waitlisted 😕 I could be wrong. Has anyone from the 3/13 St. Pete interview received an acceptance?

19 minutes ago, Nc0113 said:

It seems like everyone who interviewed in March and April have been waitlisted 😕 I could be wrong. Has anyone from the 3/13 St. Pete interview received an acceptance?

i think there may have been people that got waitlisted during those interviews get accepted off the waitlist.

1 hour ago, kayyypayyy said:

Hi guys! I’m going to be applying this coming cycle & I was wondering if anyone would be willing to give there statistics, both if you got in or got waitlisted! It would also be really helpful if you applied to more than one cycle & what you did to improve between the cycles. Thank you so much 🙂

Hi 🙂 I was waitlisted for the St. Pete campus. My stats honestly are not the greatest, so I was surprised I got an interview at all. I feel that they review applicants holistically, which is great!

cGPA: 3.1

sGPA: 3.24

GRE: 303 total

PCE hours: 2400+

HCE hours: 2700+

This is my 2nd cycle applying. Between cycles I retook science courses I got C’s in and gained more PCE (and different kinds of PCE). Since I was anticipating applying a 3rd cycle, I completed a graduate certificate to improve my GPAs and gained more PCE. I hope this helps 🙂 !

17 hours ago, Nc0113 said:

Hi 🙂 I was waitlisted for the St. Pete campus. My stats honestly are not the greatest, so I was surprised I got an interview at all. I feel that they review applicants holistically, which is great!

This is my 2nd cycle applying. Between cycles I retook science courses I got C’s in and gained more PCE (and different kinds of PCE). Since I was anticipating applying a 3rd cycle, I completed a graduate certificate to improve my GPAs and gained more PCE. I hope this helps 🙂 !

What did you get your graduae certificate in? And Where?

19 hours ago, Nc0113 said:

What was your preqreq GPA?

• 2 weeks later...