Barry university PA program 2019-2020 cycle

On 1/12/2020 at 1:35 PM, Paapplicant101 said:

I applied 9/1/19 to the Miami campus, my application was received 9/5/19, my application was processed on 12/18/19, and I was offered an interview on 1/9/2020 for 1/24 or 1/31.  I have decided to give up my interview seat as I’ve accepted a seat at another program. Hopefully this gives someone else a chance to interview! I just wanted to give everyone who applied later like me hope as they are still offering interviews

Thank you, I submitted the same day and contacted Michelle Spence who told me she was processing August applications last week-fingers crossed here 😬🙏🏼

On 1/1/2020 at 11:16 PM, ttruong said:

Hey all! I’m currently a first year PA student at Barry. We’re about to start the 2nd semester of didactic in a few weeks. I’ve had a few people reach out to me on here with a few questions. But I just wanted to give a few words of encouragement. Last cycle I didn’t submit my application until late September just because it was my first time applying and CASPA took me way longer than I anticipated. I was nervous that I wouldn’t even get any interviews but I ended up interviewing at 3 schools. In October I got an email saying that Barry received my application and then in March I got an email saying they were reviewing my application. It wasn’t until early April that I got an interview and accepted an interview for the 2nd week of April. 2 weeks later I received my acceptance in the first week of May. Now I’m already finished my first semester of didactic. So with all that said my point is that it’s not too late. So don’t lose hope! 

Hi there!

Do you or anyone else have an idea of what the interview style will be like? Not looking for specifics, but does anyone know if it's individual, group, or MMI styled? 

17 hours ago, cchan said:

Hi there!

Do you or anyone else have an idea of what the interview style will be like? Not looking for specifics, but does anyone know if it's individual, group, or MMI styled? 

current first year here! interview day was comprised of one individual and one group interview. No MMI!

• Like 1