Is the interview style MMI, group, individual? Trying to figure out how to prepare best. I appreciate any feedback

When I got my invitation they gave us all the information about the interview! Hopefully they do the same,maybe everything is in there in some emails you have, or maybe emails to come. But there were two sessions where I sat one on one with different staff members, one group session where we were with multiple students, and a portion where we gave a writing sample! Hope it helps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10 hours ago, Dripland said:

When I got my invitation they gave us all the information about the interview! Hopefully they do the same,maybe everything is in there in some emails you have, or maybe emails to come. But there were two sessions where I sat one on one with different staff members, one group session where we were with multiple students, and a portion where we gave a writing sample! Hope it helps

Thanks so much! I actually overlooked that bit in the email but I see it now lol I guess I was too excited 

• Like 1

Thanks so much! I actually overlooked that bit in the email but I see it now lol I guess I was too excited 

Lol! I was that way too! Good luck!

• Upvote 1

Just got accepted from 2/3 as well! 

1 hour ago, DirkGOAT41 said:

Received the acceptance email today from 2/3 interview! Beyond excited!

Good luck to everyone!!!

I am curious if anyone on the waitlist has been contacted yet? Have people been accepted off the waitlist in the past?  And if there is anyone who accepted their offer to attend but still considering other schools? Just trying to see my chances on a waitlist 🙈

• Like 1

Rejected today from interview 2/17. Hopefully they will be sending out final decisions soon! Best of luck to everyone. 

13 minutes ago, Ccoug said:

Rejected today from interview 2/17. Hopefully they will be sending out final decisions soon! Best of luck to everyone. 

So sorry to hear you were rejected 😞 I'm surprised they sent that out so fast!

On 1/30/2020 at 6:30 PM, Dripland said:

On 2/12/2020 at 4:50 PM, Alex033 said:

Does anyone know if there will be another interview session after the one on 02/17? 

I heard that they interview up till May! 🙂

12 minutes ago, Saaaaa said:

I heard that they interview up till May! 🙂

At the interview yesterday (2/17) they said we were the last scheduled interview group. There's the vague possibility they could add another if they are still needing to fill seats, but they also said 50 out of the 60 seats were already filled. Also, class begin the day after memorial day, so I'd be surprised if they were still interviewing a few weeks before classes started. 

44 minutes ago, Nemra said:

I haven’t heard anything yet @AmyGracey😟

did anyone on the waitlist get an email about mentor pairing? 

I’m on the waitlist and I got the same email! I wasn’t sure if it was meant to be sent out to us though 

1 hour ago, msfuturepa said:

I’m on the waitlist and I got the same email! I wasn’t sure if it was meant to be sent out to us though 

I got the email as well but then I got a follow up saying that they would resend it once they start accepting alternates