On 11/25/2019 at 3:47 PM, Dvalad said:

Has anyone who applied in August heard back with any good or bad news? 

I applied August 31st and didn't hear anything until mid-November with an interview offer. (I've already accepted at UNTHSC, so I turned it down. And honestly, it felt great to turn it down after waiting so long to hear *anything* from them.) 

29 minutes ago, baylor2018 said:

Just got an email saying my application is still under consideration for an interview. Applied first week of July. 

Same here, I applied mid June and just heard back about an interview consideration. I thought they forgot about me lol 

Edited by markou
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 12/2/2019 at 7:46 AM, ThePAdude123 said:

Anyone know how many interviews they have left and when the program might send out the entire cohort? I'm tempted to email them, but I don't want to bother them with trivial questions. 

When I interviewed we talked to some current students and one student said she interviewed in February and got in in March off the waitlist...so I’m guessing they still have a few more