4 hours ago, ep95liner said:

Interview invited 9/23 for 10/28! AHHHHH 😂

I'm excited but nervous in a good way! I feel like this might be late for Texas Tech? Good luck to everyone 🙂. This whole wait game is killing me, I'm sure its killing everyone reading this too. Keep up the faith and confidence in yourself guys.

do you mind sharing when you were verified? 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ep95liner said:

Interview invited 9/23 for 10/28! AHHHHH 😂

I'm excited but nervous in a good way! I feel like this might be late for Texas Tech? Good luck to everyone 🙂. This whole wait game is killing me, I'm sure its killing everyone reading this too. Keep up the faith and confidence in yourself guys.

I wouldn't worry too much about the timing because the first interview date was just a week ago! Good luck!

• Like 1

On 9/16/2019 at 2:18 PM, tx808 said:

Just got out of the interview a few minutes ago and it was pretty laid back. There are breaks so it’s not too much all at once. Good luck everyone! 

HI! Sorry to single you out.. but  really question for anyone... I was wondering about the location of the PA program and what you learned about that at your interview. Why is it in Midland and not at the health science center? Was the facility nice? I got an interview for the 10/28 and just wanted to know these things before flying from he east coast! 

On 9/24/2019 at 4:49 PM, JRgb24 said:

Congrats and all the best!!!!

Would you mind sharing your stats and when you received under review email from Texas Tech? 

I sent my CASPA application on 6/25. I was confused about the secondary application for Texas Tech and submitted that in itself two weeks later after my CASPA application. I received an email about my application being complete 7/30!

GPA: 3.97

Shadowing: 300+ Hours with a Doctor and Nurse Practitioner

Patient Care: 150 Hours with Hospice 

Volunteering: 600+ Hours (been volunteering since 7th grade)

Extracurricular Activities: 500+ hours (joined 12 organizations in college)

It has been one wild ride, but I’m so stoked! 

• Upvote 1

On 9/24/2019 at 10:33 AM, Jminugh said:

Congratulations! Would you mind sharing when your application was verified and texas tech confirmed it? Thanks!

Sure thing! And btw for anyone who thinks those Merlin emails had any correlation it doesn't! I received quit a few of those Merlin emails.

Invited 9/23 for 10/28. 

CASPA sent 6/9/2019.

CASPA verified 6/11/2019.

TTUHSC confirmed 7/5/2019.