FLORIDA: Florida State University Cycle 2019-2020

8 hours ago, PrePaGal4 said:

I was waitlisted but then got an acceptance call a couple days later 🙂 but I respectfully declined the offer. Hopefully this helps someone else ! Good luck everyone 

Would you mind disclosing what day you were waitlisted and then when you got the acceptance call? Just trying to figure out if I've moved on the waitlist at all. 

11 hours ago, tspears said:

Would you mind disclosing what day you were waitlisted and then when you got the acceptance call? Just trying to figure out if I've moved on the waitlist at all. 

Just double checked and I received a waitlist noticed 12/19 and got an acceptance call 12/20. So I assume I was one of the very first ones on the waitlist 

Hi everyone! I was wondering if anyone knows if this years waitlist is similar to last years. I read the other forum from 2018-2019 and saw that there was a waitlist and a pending waitlist and saw that someone was called from the pending list. Does anyone know anymore details? I found out my spot on the list and it’s very low so I’m just looking for some hope

On 1/18/2020 at 8:07 AM, Luzzzzzzz said:

I interviewed on 12/2/19 and was waitlisted on 12/19/19.

I received my acceptance on 1/15/20 !!!! Look forward to meeting the cohort in August. 

Congratulations!!! Do you mind sharing where you were on the waitlist? Just trying to gauge where I stand. 😕

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/2/2019 at 10:09 PM, catluver27 said:

Is there an additional supplemental application that we need to complete or is it just the CASPA application, CASPer test, and CASPA submission fee? On their website, it mentions "payment of supplemental application fee" but I submitted my application to CASPA and it was verified and sent to FSU over two weeks ago and I have not heard anything further, nor do I see a link on the PA program website that allows you to access a supplemental application. Thanks!

did u figure this out? I am also having a hard time finding this 

• 1 month later...