FLORIDA: Florida State University Cycle 2019-2020

Hey everyone! 

My name is Erica and I am a first year PA student at FSU's PA program. I know Mason already made a post about the Facebook page if you have been accepted. Feel free to also send me a message once you have been accepted so I can send you the name of the Facebook page and add you as well!

Congrats to all who have been accepted and received interviews and also congrats to all those who have applied! 

If you have not yet been accepted no need to panic, there is still plenty of time for acceptances. Keep up the hard work and keep confidence in yourself! And as always if you have any questions feel free to message me as well. 

Sincerely, 

Erica

FSU PA Class of 2021

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

Hey guys... has anyone from the 11/18 interviews heard anything... obviously I haven’t 😂😭🤦🏽‍♀️😜🤷🏽‍♀️ 
The process is difficult to read, especially with the holidays looming... honestly the thought of not hearing back till after the holidays makes me break out in hives 😂😂😂😂😂 but hey, the admissions team has family too 😏

so if you have heard anything... and gotten an acceptance... (a huuuuuuuge congrats) and please share... I would loovvvveee to celebrate vicariously through you.. and you should be proud and shout that from all the roof tops 😊 plus it also gives us an idea of where we are in the process...?

To the rest of us anxiously waiting... take solace in knowing you are not alone.. 

xoxo 

• Like 2

On 11/22/2019 at 8:11 PM, AEPrePA said:

Hey guys... has anyone from the 11/18 interviews heard anything... obviously I haven’t 😂😭🤦🏽‍♀️😜🤷🏽‍♀️ 
The process is difficult to read, especially with the holidays looming... honestly the thought of not hearing back till after the holidays makes me break out in hives 😂😂😂😂😂 but hey, the admissions team has family too 😏

so if you have heard anything... and gotten an acceptance... (a huuuuuuuge congrats) and please share... I would loovvvveee to celebrate vicariously through you.. and you should be proud and shout that from all the roof tops 😊 plus it also gives us an idea of where we are in the process...?

To the rest of us anxiously waiting... take solace in knowing you are not alone.. 

xoxo 

Hi AEPrePA, I received a call on Thursday night, but don't worry! If you are who I think you are from your username, I remember you from interviews and you were so amazing and kind! All my fingers are crossed for you, and I am super hopeful 🙂

Edited by EmmaK7
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, EmmaK7 said:

Hi AEPrePA, I received a call on Thursday night, but don't worry! If you are who I think you are from your username, I remember you from interviews and you were so amazing and kind! All my fingers are crossed for you, and I am super hopeful 🙂

Congrats Emma 🥳🍾🥳🍾🥳🍾🥳 Super stoked for you... 🤩🤩🤩 Thanks luv 🤞🏽😬 

I’m soooooo happy for you... Girl you are going to be a PA 💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

16 hours ago, fjc1110 said:

Does anyone know for sure? I interviewed in October and they said they would let us know in December, but I am so anxious because I am not sure what day is the last day!

Hey, my group was told the same thing “sometime in December “

but some of the students told us that they didn’t actually hear until January that they were waitlisted last cycle.

Hope this helps give more hope 😊

congratulations to everyone who is already accepted!! 🍾🎆

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, brandon14789 said:

Does anyone know how many people they took off the waitlist years prior?? Rita just messaged me about where I was on the wailist.

If I’m not mistaken, last year, everyone on the waitlist got accepted and then they even went into a “limbo” list. Where people who interviewed never got an acceptance or waitlist notice at first. But then ended up getting accepted