FLORIDA: Florida State University Cycle 2019-2020

7 hours ago, pa17lm said:

Has anyone that has been accepted received the follow-up email that was mentioned when you got the acceptance call?

Yes! I finally did this morning. I got my acceptance call Sunday evening. I was told follow email would be sent sometime during the week, but to reach out if I didn’t receive it. I would definitely give it a few days from time of call. Also, it will take the computer system a little bit to register your acceptance status in order to complete the additional forms required. 

11 hours ago, MiaGrace90 said:

Yes! I finally did this morning. I got my acceptance call Sunday evening. I was told follow email would be sent sometime during the week, but to reach out if I didn’t receive it. I would definitely give it a few days from time of call. Also, it will take the computer system a little bit to register your acceptance status in order to complete the additional forms required. 

Yeah I received my call exactly a week ago but was giving it some time and finally emailed this morning. Still no email though !

22 hours ago, MiaGrace90 said:

When was your interview date? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
53 minutes ago, kelli144 said:

I'll be there with you! Do you know what style interview this is?

awesome!! pretty sure it's mmi. what i've found out is all from this thread and from the last two cohort's threads on this page as well! I know that TomB and FISHM users both have posted good info and seemed super open about the whole process

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Hello everyone,

I hope all is well in the application and interview process. For those that have been accepted I would like to extend my congratulations. Also, I have created a Facebook group for the accepted members of the Class of 2022. If you would like to join, please send me a direct message and I will send you the link.

For those who have not been accepted yet following their interview, please remember that the majority of students are accepted not on the week of their interview but at a later date. In the past, this occurred in December. 

As always, feel free to message me with any questions.

Mason

FSU PA Class of 2020

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Congratulations on all the interviews and acceptances. As Mason said, a few people are offered seats from each interview group but the majority are at the end. Mason and fellow class members of 2020/2021 are probably your best resources for for interview questions and dates as they are on campus and have gone through a revamped process than I did. Also, the threads are a great source. Many of the questions you have, have been answered in detail in previous years. Do your research, there’s a wealth of knowledge here. Any further questions, don’t hesitate to ask. 

Thomas c/o 2019

Edited by TomB
  • Upvote 1