Where can I take biochem online?

Hey guys,

I've been googling but have not been very successful in finding where I can take a biochemistry course online (I and II). I am aware of UNE's biochemistry course, but am trying to avoid UNE if possible. Can anyone recommend preferably a community college, since it tends to be cheaper (in California, but other states as well) where I can take biochemistry 100% online? I am currently working full time, trying to study for the GRE, and trying to finish up prereqs which is why I prefer it to be online. I've tried searching the cvc (online community college consortium in california) but due to their updated system, I'm no longer able to find individual courses, only "transferrable" credits which makes the search really limited unlike what it used to be. Thank you all for your help in advance!

• 2 weeks later...