Jump to content

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, christywashere said:

Submitted  10/16 and just received an interview invite today 10/18! They still have slots open for interviews in November. Don’t give up hope guys! 

Do you mind sharing your stats?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, TOthePA said:

Do you mind sharing your stats?

No problem!

cGPA: 3.84

sGPA: 3.65

GRE: 305

PCE: ~1200 (CNA and currently a MA)

HCE: ~200 (volunteer and MA)

Volunteer: ~250

Research: 480

Leadership: ~140

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, christywashere said:

No problem!

cGPA: 3.84

sGPA: 3.65

GRE: 305

PCE: ~1200 (CNA and currently a MA)

HCE: ~200 (volunteer and MA)

Volunteer: ~250

Research: 480

Leadership: ~140

Thank you, and good luck on the interview!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ReedRoberts said:

Received an interview invite this morning! I am interviewing on Nov. 6! Good luck to everyone!

Congrats! When did you send your application in?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow that was fast!! I applied 8/6 haven't heard anything, just that my application was under review with a letter sent on 09/17. Congrats on your interview and good luck!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/25/2019 at 1:29 PM, Willia27 said:

Wow that was fast!! I applied 8/6 haven't heard anything, just that my application was under review with a letter sent on 09/17. Congrats on your interview and good luck!

They recieved my app 6/17, app under review email 9/17.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh ok, I'm glad to see that someone who received that "under review email" was able to get in; I was starting to think otherwise of that email notification. 🙂🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

has anyone here not heard back either rejection or interview? I received an email 9/17 that me application was currently under review and they included a general application timeline. At this point should I reach out or are they still sending out invites?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have not heard back either way as well; I reached out last week and was advised that applications are still under review and they conduct interviews into November. The information was very general 😔

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Willia27 said:

I have not heard back either way as well; I reached out last week and was advised that applications are still under review and they conduct interviews into November. The information was very general 😔

That's good to know. Given that November is tomorrow I'm just concerned I haven't heard anything yet, but it sounds like they are still offering invites. Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

has anyone heard back from the program about decisions AFTER an interview?? i interviewed in mid/late october and still haven’t heard anything as far as a decision. 

got an email around the first week of november saying “thank you for your patience as sometimes it takes longer to decide” but haven’t heard anything since...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, runnerzimms said:

has anyone heard back from the program about decisions AFTER an interview?? i interviewed in mid/late october and still haven’t heard anything as far as a decision. 

got an email around the first week of november saying “thank you for your patience as sometimes it takes longer to decide” but haven’t heard anything since...

How long has it been? They typically say about 2-3 weeks after your interview. I got my acceptance call 3 weeks and 1 day after my interview.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/15/2019 at 10:27 AM, prepagirl321 said:

How long has it been? They typically say about 2-3 weeks after your interview. I got my acceptance call 3 weeks and 1 day after my interview.

it’s been a little over 3 weeks, but they sent out an email saying it was taking longer than usual? i’m not sure if that’s a bad thing or not, but USF is my top pick and i’m currently enrolled in a program that starts in january so time is not on my side to have to wait much longer haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/18/2019 at 10:18 AM, Patricia5827 said:

I just received an email - theyre not ancitipating any more interviews for May and have offered all seats. 

 

Congrats to everyone who got in!

Did you get this in response to one of your emails or randomly? Thanks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More