Johnson & Wales 2019-2020 Application Cycle

1 minute ago, rfo1234 said:

Did anyone else get an email from Katie asking to confirm whether or not we still want to be considered for an interview? I got an email on Monday around 12pm 

It has been radio silence for me! I’m assuming the worst is to come based on the fact I submitted my application in May and have sent email updates, and still haven’t heard from them. I’ve been stalking this thread!

16 minutes ago, CherylA said:

It has been radio silence for me! I’m assuming the worst is to come based on the fact I submitted my application in May and have sent email updates, and still haven’t heard from them. I’ve been stalking this thread!

I believe I applied back in June and it's been silence from them since yesterday. In the email it said to reply saying whether we would like to no longer be considered for interviews or confirm that we would like to be considered and to submit any additional hours or coursework that can be updated.

1 hour ago, rfo1234 said:

I believe I applied back in June and it's been silence from them since yesterday. In the email it said to reply saying whether we would like to no longer be considered for interviews or confirm that we would like to be considered and to submit any additional hours or coursework that can be updated.

I didn’t get an email. What was the subject line? Now I’m getting nervous! 

I have an interview in February! Question for anyone who has been accepted: did they address the probationary accreditation status? Why they were placed on this for a second time/ways to make certain they will stay accredited or gain continuing accreditation? Thanks! Excited for the interview next week!! 

• 2 weeks later...