On 9/16/2019 at 9:14 PM, futurepastudent4 said:

How long did it take for you to receive your invite after being told your application was under faculty review? 

It took 10 days for me to find out!

Hello I recently received my interview invite for the October 18th. For those that have gone, any tips regarding the interview. Are the questions primarily situation and behavioral based, and also is there a writing sample and was the question relatively difficult or more about yourself.

• Like 1

Does anyone know what's the latest on their probation status? Forum has been quiet...

At the interview they told us their site visit was in July, and they’ll be hearing back about the official status late October/early November

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For anyone that has been accepted, when did you receive an official email or paperwork? I was accepted via phone call after my interview Friday and have not received any email confirmation. 

Edited by Victoria97

For anyone that has been accepted, when did you receive an official email or paperwork? I was accepted via phone call after my interview Friday and have not received any email confirmation. 

I actually just received an email a few minutes ago!

• Like 1

Just called the ARC-PA and they said accreditation decisions to the programs went out yesterday. Has anyone heard any updates?

I haven’t heard any updates.. has anyone emailed or called JWU to ask about it?

Yes I interviewed today and they shared they did not get off of probation. Probation was extended due to inaccurate “data”. When we asked what data, the program director mentioned there was inconsistencies about student test performance? They were vague.

It’s unfortunate they’re on probation for another two years. However, I fell in love with the program and the facilities when I interviewed so I’ll be putting my deposit in today!

Is there a facebook group created like past years? as a super late applicant/interviewer, I'm curious if anyone can tell me how many students are in the group (so I can gauge approximately how many spots remain).

Thanks!

Is there a facebook group created like past years? as a super late applicant/interviewer, I'm curious if anyone can tell me how many students are in the group (so I can gauge approximately how many spots remain).
Thanks!

There’s 15 students in the group!

• Like 1

Are the 15 students in the facebook page just the ones who’ve accepted the offer as well as submitted their deposit? 

Correct, you’re only added to the group once you put your deposit down

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, PAgirl5 said:

Has anyone else still not heard back after the confirmation email?

I haven’t! You’re not alone 

• Upvote 1

Hi All,

Just found this program (late to the game...) and am thinking of applying this week since the deadline isn't until March. Does anyone know if there is still a chance for interviews/acceptances? Thanks!!!

Hi All,
Just found this program (late to the game...) and am thinking of applying this week since the deadline isn't until March. Does anyone know if there is still a chance for interviews/acceptances? Thanks!!!

There’s only 23 students in the Facebook group right now so I think you should apply!

• Upvote 1