2020 Applicants post here!!

Happy Sunday, my dear PA applicants!

I will host a zoom meeting on Monday (tomorrow) and would love to meet you there and discuss the latest events as well as to encourage each other.

Time options for tomorrow are noon and 3pm. Please let me know if you are interested in participating and I will send you the link. My email address is kele.ferreira001@mymdc.net. Feel free to invite other pre-PAs to participate.

Looking forward to receiving your email.

Thanks and don't lose hope. Have a productive day.

Kele

Happy Sunday, my dear PA applicants!

I will host a zoom meeting on Monday (tomorrow) and would love to meet you there and discuss the latest events as well as to encourage each other.

Time options for tomorrow are noon and 3pm. Please let me know if you are interested in participating and I will send you the link. My email address is kele.ferreira001@mymdc.net. Feel free to invite other pre-PAs to participate.

Looking forward to receiving your email.

Thanks and don't lose hope. Have a productive day.

Kele

Thank you Kele, I’ll be there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dear Pre-PAs,

Tomorrow at noon we will meet to check on each other and discuss some ideas on how to keep studying and focused on your end goal of becoming a PA-C. We will use Zoom, so please download it to your phones/computers, if you do not have it yet.

Kele Ferreira is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Pre-PAs meeting w/Kele
Time: Mar 23, 2020 12:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/130073887

Meeting ID: 130 073 887

If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask.

See you tomorrow! 

Enjoy your day.

Thanks,

Kele

• Like 3

22 hours ago, gansakc said:

Dear Pre-PAs,

Tomorrow at noon we will meet to check on each other and discuss some ideas on how to keep studying and focused on your end goal of becoming a PA-C. We will use Zoom, so please download it to your phones/computers, if you do not have it yet.

Kele Ferreira is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Pre-PAs meeting w/Kele
Time: Mar 23, 2020 12:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/130073887

Meeting ID: 130 073 887

If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask.

See you tomorrow! 

Enjoy your day.

Thanks,

Kele

Good morning Kele I would like to thank you for taking your time with everything that’s going on to do this that’ll be very helpful for for us as future PA-s. I’ll be tuning in at 12 , once again thank you & have a great day 

• Like 1

Dear Pre-PAs,

I would like to thank you for participating in the Zoom meeting yesterday. It was very productive and enriching for me to share with you and hear from your own experiences at the health care field or out of it.

Let's repeat it some time next week. If you think that's something you would like to do, please "like" this post so I can set up the next encounter.

Stay safe and be blessed.

Sincerely,

Kele

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

21 hours ago, gansakc said:

Dear Pre-PAs,

I would like to thank you for participating in the Zoom meeting yesterday. It was very productive and enriching for me to share with you and hear from your own experiences at the health care field or out of it.

Let's repeat it some time next week. If you think that's something you would like to do, please "like" this post so I can set up the next encounter.

Stay safe and be blessed.

Sincerely,

Kele

Good morning Kele!

Thank you so much for all of these opportunities! Is there any way to possibly host the next one after 6 pm? I know a few of us are still working in the field (currently screening and testing COVID-19 at my own hospital) to keep our work places running and safe and are unable to do noon hours!

Thank you for the consideration,

Ashley

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, 13ashalv said:

Good morning Kele!

Thank you so much for all of these opportunities! Is there any way to possibly host the next one after 6 pm? I know a few of us are still working in the field (currently screening and testing COVID-19 at my own hospital) to keep our work places running and safe and are unable to do noon hours!

Thank you for the consideration,

Ashley

Good morning, Ashley!

Thanks for your email. I think you have a good point, so I am thinking about holding the next on at 9:30pm on Friday. 

I will send the link here for those who are able to attend.

Have a beautiful day.

Sincerely,

Kele

• Like 3

Good afternoon! 

I would like to thank those who participated in our gathering last night. It was good to see you and be able to share a bit of our PA School experience.

I already received a message about the study group and will answer it soon.

Have a safe and blessed weekend.

PS. a special thank you to Angie, Olga, and Andy, our Junior PA-S who honored us with their presences and tips.

Sincerely,

Edited by gansakc
  • Like 2

MDC Pre-PA candidates
Hello everyone! We hope during these difficult times that you are all doing well and staying safe. For those of you in the front lines... 𝕋ℍ𝔸ℕ𝕂 𝕐𝕆𝕌!
To take advantage of the extra time we have, we’re creating a zoom meeting on Anatomy & Physiology and how to approach studying it. The meeting will be hosted by Kele and Andy this Tuesday 4/7 at 9:00 PM. They ask that you have prepared 10 questions for them about this topic.
Here is the link...

https://zoom.us/j/2266159556?pwd=emFxRTc0SS9ERWtlczdybVJuWlR0UT09

Password: 224217

I hope to see you all there!
Cheers! Wendy and Juan [emoji3059]

We would like to thank all of you who participated in the virtual study session last night. A special thank you goes to Wendy and Juan for taking the lead and helping us organize the meeting.

Hope you guys found it helpful and continue gathering to study and learn from each other. 

Be safe and have a blessed week.

Sincerely

• Like 2

Good morning, Future PA-Cs!

Just checking to see how you guys are doing. Have you had another study session yet?

I miss talking to you.

We are 8 days away from completing Spring semester! Very excited about that.

I know you have not heard anything from school yet, neither have I. My apologies because I have not asked them about you. I didn't have a chance and I did not make it happen because they have been so busy that I feel I should not put even more pressure on them about the new class than what they already have... But let me see what I can do today to find something out.

Meanwhile, stay put and keep studying and preparing. An outstanding PA-C is not made in a day, so take this time and opportunity to build your soft skills and your knowledge, so when the time comes you will shine.

God bless you!

Kele

• Like 3

I am back with news 🙂

As I told you before, they have been working non-stop trying to find what works best for the two classes we have currently. It doesn't mean, however, that they forgot about you guys. Tentatively, you should start receiving your acceptance letters tomorrow. School is preparing the documents that must be sent with each letter, and that takes time and careful review before being ready to press the send button.

PS. I do not want you to be very anxious about tomorrow, because it is not 100% guaranteed that tomorrow is the day.

Hope to hear from you soon about your letters!

Wishing you the best,

• Like 10

I am back with news [emoji846]
As I told you before, they have been working non-stop trying to find what works best for the two classes we have currently. It doesn't mean, however, that they forgot about you guys. Tentatively, you should start receiving your acceptance letters tomorrow. School is preparing the documents that must be sent with each letter, and that takes time and careful review before being ready to press the send button.
PS. I do not want you to be very anxious about tomorrow, because it is not 100% guaranteed that tomorrow is the day.
Wishing you the best,

Thanks for the updates Kele!

• Like 4

I am back with news [emoji846]
Wishing you the best,
With this said, we definitely look forward to meeting the new class once the quarantine is over!

On the other hand, if you do not receive an acceptance this cycle DO NOT hang your head. I've been there many times lol but it doesn't define you as a candidate and it should never deter you from your dream! Be persistent, get better, and keep pushing and your time will come I promise!

Wishing you all the best and please continue to remain safe.

God bless! [emoji1374]

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

• Like 8