2020 Applicants post here!!

Hi guys,
Got a little caught up with the holidays, but I wanted to post the following information:
Test Dates: 1/28/2020 - 2/7/2020
Interview Dates: 2/17/2020 - 3/17/2020
This information came straight from Jackie, and she asked me to post to the forum. Everything is scheduled to happen earlier this year than in the previous years to help expedite the administrative process. So be on the lookout for your test dates and good luck everyone!

Thanks Johannes! Jackie asked me to post these dates as well but you beat me to it! The only thing to add is that she said we should be getting an invitation email for the entrance exam mid January. Happy studying and I hope you all have a wonderful holiday season!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello Pre-PAs,
Hope you are doing well.
I am a student at the MDC PA Program and would like to know if there is anything we (c/o 2020 & c/o 2021) can help you with at this point of the application process. 
Please let us know.
Thanks and have a good weekend.
Cordially, 

Yes there is something you could do for us. Can we plan a meeting before you guys go on Christmas break?

• Like 1

would you like to ask me the questions here? as you know, I can't tell you anything about the examination process itself but I am certainly allowed to guide you on how to study, based on my experience and that of other classmates

Yeah I know that. Which of the girls are you? Or are you Danny? I know you cannot say anything about the exam. I just want to show you my study material and how am I studying to see if it is okay? At least for an hour.

Hello Pre-PAs,
Hope you are doing well.
I am a student at the MDC PA Program and would like to know if there is anything we (c/o 2020 & c/o 2021) can help you with at this point of the application process. 
Please let us know.
Cordially, 

Hi!
This is Wendy from the North campus meeting. I wanted to thank you again for attending the q&a. Got so much good information! The only thing I’m still stuck or unsure of is how to go about the studying process. I really was hoping to gain insight on this so I can start studying that way. I know everyone has their own strategy but I would like to know what worked for you.

Warm Regards,
Wendy

On ‎12‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 6:09 PM, WendyM said:

Thanks Johannes! Jackie asked me to post these dates as well but you beat me to it! The only thing to add is that she said we should be getting an invitation email for the entrance exam mid January. Happy studying and I hope you all have a wonderful holiday season!!!

I did apply and hopefully I get accepted this year. text me 3213127373. I need to move if I'm accepted.

Hello my name is Ed. I completed my BS in Biomed and ready to jump into PA school at 41. I live in Melbourne Beach, so pending on acceptance I will have to move to Dade County. Any tips or advice in where to rent or live near the medical campus? If anyone wants to tag along during the last steps of the process "testing and interviewing" please contact me at 321-312-7373 or write me at: luchoed@icloud.com

20 hours ago, WendyM said:

Hi!
This is Wendy from the North campus meeting. I wanted to thank you again for attending the q&a. Got so much good information! The only thing I’m still stuck or unsure of is how to go about the studying process. I really was hoping to gain insight on this so I can start studying that way. I know everyone has their own strategy but I would like to know what worked for you.

Warm Regards,
Wendy

hi Wendy!!! how are you?

you can text me and I will gladly help you as much as possible. Thank you for organizing the q&a.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, luchoed said:

Hello my name is Ed. I completed my BS in Biomed and ready to jump into PA school at 41. I live in Melbourne Beach, so pending on acceptance I will have to move to Dade County. Any tips or advice in where to rent or live near the medical campus? If anyone wants to tag along during the last steps of the process "testing and interviewing" please contact me at 321-312-7373 or write me at: luchoed@icloud.com

Hi Ed, how are you?

congrats on applying for the program! from my experience, I can tell you that there are a lot of places for rent nearby the medical campus. the prices range from 1400 to 1700. if you can rent a room at the beginning you are gonna have better insight into renting a place afterwards. you might even find a classmate who wants to share an apt (if that's the case). 

if you need any additional info please let me know.

On 12/6/2019 at 7:52 PM, gansakc said:

Hello Pre-PAs,

Hope you are doing well.

Please let us know.

Cordially, 

Are you in the your first or second year?