University of Detroit Mercy: 2019-2020 Application Cycle

The only thing we were told as current students is there will be "well over 100" interviews. However, the entire university, just like all others, is going online for the remainder of the semester. We know the interviews for the 12th have been cancelled. We are given no word on what will happen with the remaining three days. 

11 minutes ago, paperson170 said:

Hopefully you’ll hear back soon! Best of luck! I wonder if they’ll conduct online interviews for the rest?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're probably right but I'm dreading that. i did an online one for EMU where it was just me filming myself answering three questions. I was so awkward and it went so poorly. I hope UDM's version would at least include a live video chat instead of filming yourself talking to no one! That'd be my only salvation at this point!

You're probably right but I'm dreading that. i did an online one for EMU where it was just me filming myself answering three questions. I was so awkward and it went so poorly. I hope UDM's version would at least include a live video chat instead of filming yourself talking to no one! That'd be my only salvation at this point!

I would think so. The interview was around 25-30 minutes honestly it was really chill. They would conduct it in the same format as previous ones because it’d be unfair to do it otherwise, so I’m guessing it will be a live format. When I talked to Rahima last week she said they’d be rescheduling interviews for you guys next week and we should still be hearing by the April 15th deadline

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, paperson170 said:

They told me at the end of my interview we should hear back by the first week of April, but they might say any time before the 15th deadline now since interviews were rescheduled

I was told the same!