University of Detroit Mercy: 2019-2020 Application Cycle

On 1/28/2020 at 10:30 PM, Potatolife said:

I can't give detailed information on the interview. I can tell you that it is pretty relaxed! My interview was a panel interview that lasted about 30 minutes. I felt comfortable, and I also got to speak with some PA students before my interview. Make sure you're able to answer the basic PA school interview questions like why PA, why this school, etc. Make sure to also look up the program's mission statement 🙂  don't try to memorize your exact answers because the faculty can tell and it won't sound genuine. Just have a good idea about how you will answer each question

hi I hope toure well, 

Can you please help me find the mission statement for UDM? I found the PDF that states objectives but im not sure if thats considered the mission statement. 

thank you!

2 hours ago, UMDstudent said:

hi I hope toure well, 

Can you please help me find the mission statement for UDM? I found the PDF that states objectives but im not sure if thats considered the mission statement. 

thank you!

It's in their PA program manual! I attached the link. If it doesn't work, just google "UDM PA Program Manual" and it should come up as a PDF 🙂

https://healthprofessions.udmercy.edu/_files/pdf/2019-20 Physician Assistant Program Policy Manual.pdf

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, kategopa said:

Congrats! Interview for what day? 

march 10th! i know they are interviewing through mid march and started last week. i was given a lot of options, but i chose the 10th because it was the soonest time. i know they make decisions after all interviews are done though!

On 2/26/2020 at 3:38 PM, UMDstudent said:

have you guys already been accepted into the program for the 2020 start?

On 2/26/2020 at 3:38 PM, UMDstudent said:

have you guys already been accepted into the program for the 2020 start?

No, I have an interview next week.