University of Detroit Mercy: 2019-2020 Application Cycle

2 minutes ago, Isopura7 said:

I'm not sure if March 31 was the last interview day.  I was only told that day was "...the only one left" for me to interview so it's possible.  

i would think that’s the last day, i haven’t heard of anything after that. they gave me several options when i interviewed before the closures, so they could have just been wanting to finish up ASAP in order to still make decisions in a timely manner. 

1 hour ago, UMDstudent said:

I could email her again and see if I get a response and update you all. I’ve heard from previous cycles it’s a call but who knows with the situation this year. I would just answer any call you get at this point 😂

If you email her or hear anything back, please let us know! I appreciate it! ☺️

To all those asking I did not interview. I heard from a current student that they did not interview a many as they anticipated- I do not know how accurate this information is and I received an email. 

This is true. They told me they were supposed to extend 50-70 more invites but cut it at 100. I don’t know why though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13 hours ago, pana1030 said:

To all those asking I did not interview. I heard from a current student that they did not interview a many as they anticipated- I do not know how accurate this information is and I received an email. 

Were you supposed to interview and did not because of the corona outbreak? 
Im sorry I’m just very confused on what happened.