What is the LOWEST risk field of medicine we can actually work in?

1 hour ago, EMEDPA said:

until someone gets a PE or cancer from the tx and sues you....my vote for lowest risk....selling( I mean signing) medical marijuana cards. 

Until your illicit hotel room at a less than classy hotel/motel gets known to the cops while you are selling your medicinal pot cards - then you clear out in a hurry and end up on the local news.... happened in my town several times before Washington legalized pot. Now you can buy 500 different types in store with cash only and Spicolli from Fast Times at Ridgemont High is your salesperson............. dang, I am so old.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Reality Check 2 said:

Until your illicit hotel room at a less than classy hotel/motel gets known to the cops while you are selling your medicinal pot cards - then you clear out in a hurry and end up on the local news.... happened in my town several times before Washington legalized pot. Now you can buy 500 different types in store with cash only and Spicolli from Fast Times at Ridgemont High is your salesperson............. dang, I am so old.

you and me both. hey bud, let's party!https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=youtube+hey++lets+party+fast+times&view=detail&mid=B1309E14497233F1D432B1309E14497233F1D432&FORM=VIRE

folks with a card don't have to pay tax on their weed, so there is still a thriving business in selling, um screening for medical indications, for these cards....it is a big joke. I know someone who got one and the indication on the card is asthma, which they don't have...

• Like 1

Hahahaha Spicolli! I'm old too.

"all I need is some tasty waves..."

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

• Like 1