I posted this in Jobs but if anyone is interested my practice is hiring for a full time college health position. See the ad on our job board here or PM me for more info. I'll tell you anything you want to know. If it was an awful job I wouldnt post it here 😉

• Upvote 1

What part of MI? curious as my wife is from Michigan and have pondered about moving back. Would 3 years UC experience gel with college health? Pretty sure it would since I currently see everything in UC. 😁

Ann Arbor, nice town. That's where I started my career a long time ago. Worked and lived there for 5 years. I thought it was expensive place to live (average home price is $378.000), but now I live in a place where the average  home price is $440,000.

On 4/12/2019 at 10:17 AM, jmj11 said:

Ann Arbor, nice town. That's where I started my career a long time ago. Worked and lived there for 5 years. I thought it was expensive place to live (average home price is $378.000), but now I live in a place where the average  home price is $440,000.

It is still an expensive place to live! I live in a township outside the city where prices are much more reasonable.