Hello,

I am looking for an MD, DO, PA, or ARNP to be my preceptor in the Central FL area for 6 week clinical rotations starting in August. The specialties I need are: Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Pediatrics, Psych, and Women's Health. Let me know if anyone has any connects! Thanks in advance.

I am also interested in this for next year, so if you end up making any connections, I would love to know! Thanks!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Pastudent463
      What are some book/resources that you used to study for the PAEA end of rotation exams. Did you follow the blueprint exactly when studying? 
      Thanks!
    • By Pastudent463
      Our program is starting rotations soon and we are using standardized end of rotation exams though the PAEA.  What are the best books to use to prepare for these exams or any end of rotation exam? 
      Thanks in advance! 
    • By Sc737
      Hello! I am currently still in the didactic phase of PA school in New Orleans but I will be starting rotations next May. My goal is to work in Houston after PA school, so because of this I would like to do my preceptorship there! The problem is that I do not have any contacts in Houston (except for my significant other who is a CPA). 
      My preferred specialty is trauma surgery, but I am also interested in ED, general surgery, cardio-thoracic, or plastics. If anyone knows who I can get in contact with about doing my preceptorship in Houston or the surrounding area it would be forever appreciated!!!!! 
      my email is sydney737@hotmail.com, or you can reply to this thread.
    • By jersey33
      What is the process of creating a clinical site or at least an affiliation with a doctor or organization for one student to do a rotation at? I have been desperately trying to get clinical rotations in CA, my home, while I am currently out of state. I have situational depression and I know that being able to do rotations back at home would help immensely with my focus, happiness, and health, but my school won't budge in helping me. Their reasoning was that it's too much work for them to make affiliations with new sites. I have found doctors willing to take me in for rotations though, so the only thing left would be the paperwork which I thought was in large part filled out by the preceptor. Does anyone know anything about this, and if so, could you please help me understand?
    • By AlexandraC
      My name is Alexandra I am a 1st year PA student in my second semester at Barry University in Florida. It has always been an aspiration of mine to move to Hawaii and build a life there. I was hoping to get some advice on who to contact for available rotations for PA students. 
      Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
      Thank you! 

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More