Submit your CASPA EARLY!!!!!!

Hello pre-PA community!

When I was applying for PA school, I visited this site a lot to compare myself to others via the stats page to see if I would be a "competitive applicant". It was always super demoralizing to see all of the amazing stats on this forum but it was also motivating! If you have ever felt this way, have faith in yourself and get your CASPA application in EARLY!!!! There are ways to increase your odds of getting into PA school and this is the best way to do it because you are using the rolling admissions in your favor to effectively compete against fewer applicants. I recently broke my leg and am on  spring break from PA school recovering from an ORIF.  I figured I would make good use of my time by making a youtube video for the community that helped me learn how to get into PA school. I hope it is helpful! Best of luck applying to PA school this application cycle and remember to submit your CASPA early!!!!!!! If the video box does not load below my post. The video on youtube is called How to get into PA SCHOOL on your FIRST APPLICATION CYCLE. My user name is Cody Vann. I will be making more videos like this to help you guys out. If you want to be updated when I make new videos be sure to hit the subscribe button along with the bell. I hope these videos are helpful!

Archived