Degree Verification

Hello,

I plan to apply this summer to PA programs in California and some in other states. The university I attend doesn’t send out diplomas until August and the official transcripts won’t reflect the bachelor’s degree earned until August also. When I apply on CASPA this summer, will I experience trouble because I won’t have transcripts with degree shown or diploma? There is an opportunity to get a degree verification which shows the student earned bachelor’s degree before diploma is sent or official transcripts reflect degree earned. Does anybody know how I could use this degree verification when applying to show I have earned my degree? Can I submit the degree verification? Any general advice for me?

Thank you,

J

It may vary by school, but many people apply without having yet received their degree. You indicate when you will be graduating and then update your status when the degree is awarded. Use a transcript showing your currently completed grades for now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Archived