• 2 weeks later...

Heyy, I am currently a year one FIU PA student finishing up my second semester.

The days vary depending on what classes we have that day and the second semester's days are little different.

During the first semester, a typical day involved class around 8am or 9am, we would usually have around 3 classes a day, usually 2 hours each, with a one hour lunch break in between. Some days would end around 3pm and some at 5pm, depending on the classes we have (Anatomy labs in the afternoon twice a week usually went on later). In the afternoon some would go home to relax and then study at night, others would stay in the library to study and then head home, which varies if we had testing that week or not. 

For the second semester, we have around 4 classes a day. Most days start at 8am and end around 5 or 6pm, with 1 hour lunch in the middle of the day. It changes along with the semester because some classes are shorter in the semester and end/start later, and the schedule definitely varies. It was a little hard to get used to the amount of information we would get in a 2 hour class, and then repeating that 3 more times, and finding the energy to study as soon as we get home, but believe me you will get used to it and adjust. 

If you have anymore questions feel free to message me!

20 hours ago, sarmichalli said:

Heyy, I am currently a year one FIU PA student finishing up my second semester.

The days vary depending on what classes we have that day and the second semester's days are little different.

During the first semester, a typical day involved class around 8am or 9am, we would usually have around 3 classes a day, usually 2 hours each, with a one hour lunch break in between. Some days would end around 3pm and some at 5pm, depending on the classes we have (Anatomy labs in the afternoon twice a week usually went on later). In the afternoon some would go home to relax and then study at night, others would stay in the library to study and then head home, which varies if we had testing that week or not. 

For the second semester, we have around 4 classes a day. Most days start at 8am and end around 5 or 6pm, with 1 hour lunch in the middle of the day. It changes along with the semester because some classes are shorter in the semester and end/start later, and the schedule definitely varies. It was a little hard to get used to the amount of information we would get in a 2 hour class, and then repeating that 3 more times, and finding the energy to study as soon as we get home, but believe me you will get used to it and adjust. 

If you have anymore questions feel free to message me!

Thank you! That’s some good information. Any tips or input on living situations? Where to live, etc. 

Archived