Sign in to follow this  
SonofSig

Entering GRE scores

Are you required to submit all your GRE scores or just the ones that you want?  I took the GRE twice and I did better on all 3 sections the first time around.  Can I just submit the scores from my first time taking it or are you required to submit the scores from every time you took the GRE?  I know that you can't mix exam scores, and I wouldn't do that anyway because my first attempt scores were better.

16 minutes ago, SonofSig said:

Are you required to submit all your GRE scores or just the ones that you want?  I took the GRE twice and I did better on all 3 sections the first time around.  Can I just submit the scores from my first time taking it or are you required to submit the scores from every time you took the GRE?  I know that you can't mix exam scores, and I wouldn't do that anyway because my first attempt scores were better.

You can choose which GRE scores to send.  So yes if you did better the first time send those and do not send the other scores.

• Like 1