South College - Knoxville Class 2021

Hi All!

I've been accepted for fall 2019 and I'm so excited to get to know everyone in the class. Please post to say hi and let me know a little about you!

I interviewed on 1/18

I'm from Utah and I've only been to TN for my interview so if your from there I would love to hear more about the area.

I have a cute little dog and I have an interest in specializing emergency med. 

• 2 weeks later...

I’m moving to Knoxville from PHOENIX for To start school in the fall and I’m interested in finding places to live and possibly roommates. Feel free to reach out with any info. They haven’t made the fun page to my knowledge yet so I thought I’d try here! 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all! I'm Amber! I am from northeast Ohio and was accepted at the April interview! Super stoked to move south and start school! I am a nursing assistant at a small hospital in western Pennsylvania. Congrats everyone on your acceptances!!

Update on the FB page, they said hopefully within the next month. I know everyone is probs anxious about it but they said they like to wait until they have a better idea of who is committed to going there. So usually when they have the full class deposited.

Does anyone know the official start date of classes? I know orientation is mid-September but they said thats a few weeks before the program actually starts.

Hello everyone! I’m Camryn. I currently work as a PCT in a hospital. I was accepted at the April interview, and I’ll be moving to Knoxville from the Chicago suburbs. I’m definitely interested in finding an apartment with roommates! Can’t wait to officially meet all of you and start classes! 

Edited by Csschmi

• 1 month later...

Hello everybody, also moving to Knoxville from the Chicago suburbs! But I think I heard that the page might not be made until July once the class is more finalized  😕 I would love for it to happen sooner too though, so fingers crossed for that! Can't wait to meet everybody!

Edited by michb95