What classes should I take?

I'm currently a freshman and I got a c+ in stats. Should I retake it?

Not doing so hot in orgo 1, should I take orgo 2? (I will be taking biochem for sure) I know a lot of schools say they don't require it but I feel like a lot of applicants will have taken it...

Do I need micro biology?

Do I need physics?

You will definitely have a lot of more choices if you take organic chemistry. Yes, it’s true some programs don’t require it, but it might be beneficial for you if you do. Microbiology is definitely a must to take, good thing is most programs don’t require a lab! Definitely research on the programs you want to apply to as each program has different requirements.

Guest thePAway

I only took one semester of organic chemistry and did not take lab (i did take biochem and microbio) and I still have a lot of options for schools to apply to. I haven't seen that many that require two semesters of o chem or lab so if you take it yes it could open up your options to a few more programs but it could also potentially lower your GPA if you're not doing great in the class. I would suggest looking at schools you're interested in to see if they require it because the ones I was didn't

Archived