Online anatomy suggestions?

Just a word of caution: make sure the programs you're applying to will accept an online anatomy course. I've heard of programs that will only accept med term online, and maybe genetics. Some won't accept any pre-reqs taken online. Also, the schools I applied to required in-person labs and honestly I think having a lab component is essential to A&P.. Just be careful so you don't end up wasting time and money. 

As above.  You're better off finding a community college or local university and making it work. 

I took one online and had to dissect various animal parts on my kitchen table.  The course was fine but I would have learned more via a traditional in person course.

Agree with all of the above. Also PA anatomy is no joke, I had had a lot of UG anatomy and it barely scratched the surface of what PA school got into. I would highly recommend Acland videos, real cadaver dissections broken up into short videos and explanations. Yes, watch every single one (hours upon hours).

If I could go back and do one thing in preparation for starting, that would have been it.

Archived