New York Jobs

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone had any advice about jobs in New York City or even Long Island or Westchester.  Are there any hospitals that are better than others in terms of salary/workplace happiness/benefits? I know its a bit earlier for me to be asking, but I am starting pa school this year and would love to find a great job when I finish. Just wondered if anyone had any advice.

Hello, realworldgirlx!

I guess on Long Island you can try St. Francis Hospital (№ 5 in the state), North Shore University Hospital (№ 13), NYU Winthrop           Hospital (№ 6) and Northern Westchester Hospital. 
    I hope that they will provide you with the best conditions in any terms. 
    In case if you need any homework assignment help during your study, feel free to contact me.

Good luck!

Lots of jobs both in NYC and out on the island, you'll make connections in school (I assume you're going to school in NY?) and oftentimes find your first job that way. Search the forums and you'll find lots of NY specific threads. Ultimately, lots of jobs, pay is above average (despite what you'll read here, the pay is good, when you factor in cost of living is when you realize it's not so great) and it's a great place to learn before moving to the burbs (or for me, hopefully back home to FL in the next few years :-)).

Archived