On 5/22/2019 at 7:26 PM, shelbsssss said:

Received an interview for June 11th & 12th as well! Can't wait to meet y'all there @junebug @Ewolfe @lafn04 !

What are you planning on wearing? I know a full suit with a jacket is more professional but it's going to be hot! Females, let me know what you are doing! 

If anyone receives any more interview invites this week, please post! Fingers crossed! 

On 6/3/2019 at 11:24 AM, Ewolfe said:

What are you planning on wearing? I know a full suit with a jacket is more professional but it's going to be hot! Females, let me know what you are doing! 

I’m wearing a full suit! 

On 5/20/2019 at 6:58 PM, junebug said:

Received an interview invitation for June 11 & 12!

Congrats! When did you submit your application? 

Thanks, Derek 

On 6/3/2019 at 10:24 AM, Ewolfe said:

So, since they said the first day is business casual, I was going to wear slacks/dress pants and a short sleeve blouse.  Second day they said interview attire, so I'm going to wear a full suit unfortunately.  Hopefully we are inside most of the day! Also, is anyone else bringing a guest to the Welcome/ Program overview?

18 hours ago, shelbsssss said:

So, since they said the first day is business casual, I was going to wear slacks/dress pants and a short sleeve blouse.  Second day they said interview attire, so I'm going to wear a full suit unfortunately.  Hopefully we are inside most of the day! Also, is anyone else bringing a guest to the Welcome/ Program overview?

Ok that is what I am thinking as well! And no, itll be just me! My fiance has to work! But that would be great for a support system to have someone there I'm sure!

20 hours ago, MNEMT said:

I have an interview for July 9th and 10th!

Congrats! When did you submit if you don’t mind me asking? 

Edited by hsgrimes

On 6/12/2019 at 4:24 PM, MNEMT said:

I have an interview for July 9th and 10th!

Congrats on your interview, MNEMT! Do you mind sharing when your application was completed and verified by South? Also, what were your stats? 

20 hours ago, mad26 said:

Congrats on your interview, MNEMT! Do you mind sharing when your application was completed and verified by South? Also, what were your stats? 

May 16th is when my app was verified (I cant find when I submitted it), and I received my interview invitation on June 12th. My GRE was 303- 154 verbal, 149 quant, 5.0 analytical. Overall GPA 3.45, science roughly 3.39. I have over 2,000 hours of patient care experience, about 900 from ED Tech work and other from CNA, scribe, and EMT work. I also had 3 different shadowing experiences. Good luck with your application process!

• Like 1

On 6/7/2019 at 3:10 PM, shelbsssss said:

I am also wearing something similar for the interview. I'm not bringing anyone with me to the welcome session

On 6/13/2019 at 12:22 PM, PrePa1125 said:

Congrats! When did you submit if you don’t mind me asking? 

I was verified on may 16th, I honestly cant find when I submitted though

For those who got accepted, do you mind sharing your stats? And, of course, congratulations!!!

Hey guys!

I am extremely nervous for my interview and was wondering if any of the June interviewees could help me with what interview questions to prepare for? Or anyone who has interviewed at this school before? I would greatly appreciate it!! 

23 minutes ago, KellyBeth said:

Hey guys!

I am extremely nervous for my interview and was wondering if any of the June interviewees could help me with what interview questions to prepare for? Or anyone who has interviewed at this school before? I would greatly appreciate it!! 

I prepared by reading "How to Ace the Physician Assistant Interview" book and I did a mock interview with my office manager. The book really helps with getting an idea of what kind of questions to expect at interviews. I was super nervous too, but the environment is very relaxing the first day which helps a lot. 

I got an email June 14th that I'm on the waitlist! I read the Physician Assistant Interview Guide by Savannah Perry, PA-C, which I thought was a solid prep guide to give you an idea on questions they might ask.

Has anyone else gotten word for the next interview? I believe it’s July 9th-10th? 

Hi everyone! 

I received an invitation to interview on June 20th and am interviewing July 30th-31st.

• Like 1

Hey all! I got an email yesterday denying an interview. My application got submitted late- so I'm hoping that's why.

Stats: 312 gre

3.88 overall GPA 3.8 science and math GPA

~1700 hrs in shadowing and clinical experience (150 shadowing, 1500 rad therapy clinicals).

Good luck to everyone else applying/waiting!