Online Microbiology Course for California PA Schools, UC San Diego, UNE, Recs?

Hi All,

I am looking to take an online microbiology course this spring, and hoping to apply to PA schools in CA. I see a lot on Doane, but do not think the schools I want to apply to take their courses. I do not see them as an accepted institution on the page. Has anyone taken microbiology online with UC san diego (professor Maria Ochoa Fernandez) or with UNE? Or applied to PA schools in CA, and taken microbiology online. How long does the UNE course take to complete? I am currently working and balancing a lot so any advice would be sincerely appreciated!!! Thank you!!!!

On 2/25/2019 at 9:48 PM, am12345 said:

Hi All,

I am looking to take an online microbiology course this spring, and hoping to apply to PA schools in CA. I see a lot on Doane, but do not think the schools I want to apply to take their courses. I do not see them as an accepted institution on the page. Has anyone taken microbiology online with UC san diego (professor Maria Ochoa Fernandez) or with UNE? Or applied to PA schools in CA, and taken microbiology online. How long does the UNE course take to complete? I am currently working and balancing a lot so any advice would be sincerely appreciated!!! Thank you!!!!

Just make sure the schools you want to apply to don't require labs with micro. If they do most won't accept the course. 

Southern California Unuversity of Health Sciences is where I did my pre-reqs for this. The cost is high but it is 1 month per class all day Sat/Sun and you are done. I did 9 classes in 8 months last year taking Psychology and Genetics online with the rest at SCU for lab sciences. Good luck!

PS we had people fly in from out of state to our classes also

Archived