january 2013

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They typically hold 1 day of interviews per week and will continue to interview until the class is full. If you are concerned the status of your application, it doesn't hurt to call the front office and ask! Congratulations to everyone who has gotten in and been interviewed! For those of you we haven't met, we look forward to meeting you in January!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I had a late application (right under the wire on July 30th) and a few days ago I got sent an interview request for October 3rd. Kinda makes me nervous to know they've probably already filled most of their slots. Was certified as an EMT and firefighter a few years ago and did a few hundred hours volunteering. 3.97 science GPA, 760M/690V on the old GRE.

Sotaskimmer, I also submitted my app just before the deadline 7/30. Monday I received a call to interview on 10/3. Science GPA 3.9, GRE's were from the new format and were average. Not sure how they compare to former scoring scale. Have a couple hundred hours of shadowing and 2 months ago started working a an ER tech in a level 1 trauma center.

I'm waiting to receive the e mail from Ny'kole for the reading to prep for the interview, but nothing has arrived yet.

See you Wednesday!

Rob II

Hey Sotaskimmer! It was good meeting you as well! On the way home I had thought of a milliion other things I could have shared in the interview and was feeling pretty frustrated. But having had a couple days to think about it, I feel good. I was honest and straight forward. I can't get any better than that. Anyway, I too was impressed with the program. Plus the fact the students won the symposium this year, pretty impressive. Let me know when you get contacted, I'll do the same and hopefully we'll be in this next class together. Best of luck to you, amigo.

Rob II

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived