North Carolina Campbell PA applicants 2019-2020 upcoming cycle

50 minutes ago, Ashleemee said:

Can you tell if they applied it or not? Because when I go into look at the status of my supplemental it’s states it’s submitted with pending fee payment. 

I got a email about 2 weeks after emailing them with proof of the CASPA fee waiver that said that my file was complete and they received my CASPA application, supplemental application, and GRE. 

4 hours ago, hellofellowapplicants said:

Just got an email for an interview 8/9! My app was confirmed 6/27. Anyone else going for PA/MPH?

Received an interview  invite for 8/9 as well! I only applied for PA program though. My interview starts at 1130, is yours at a different time?

4 hours ago, hellofellowapplicants said:

Just got an email for an interview 8/9! My app was confirmed 6/27. Anyone else going for PA/MPH?

Did you receive an actual confirmation email from Campbell or Caspa? I have only received my Caspa “verified” email, and an email stating my app had been received. 

2 hours ago, cmmartin2013 said:

Did you receive an actual confirmation email from Campbell or Caspa? I have only received my Caspa “verified” email, and an email stating my app had been received. 

I got an actual email from Campbell that said my file was complete.

2 hours ago, mwb25 said:

Received an interview  invite for 8/9 as well! I only applied for PA program though. My interview starts at 1130, is yours at a different time?

Mine is at 11:30 too. I read that the only real difference is that instead of 2 interviewers for PA, it'll be 1 for PA and 1 for MPH. 

14 hours ago, hellofellowapplicants said:

I got an actual email from Campbell that said my file was complete.

Mine is at 11:30 too. I read that the only real difference is that instead of 2 interviewers for PA, it'll be 1 for PA and 1 for MPH. 

What date did you get the email saying your file was complete? 

10 minutes ago, ClearyPA said:

Hello everyone! I submitted my application and supplemental well over a month ago and haven't received word that my file is complete. Has everyone who has submitted received some sort of email?

I submitted on 05/24. I emailed them yesterday asking if they had everything from me and then they sent me the confirmation email saying my file is complete.

5 hours ago, ClearyPA said:

Hello everyone! I submitted my application and supplemental well over a month ago and haven't received word that my file is complete. Has everyone who has submitted received some sort of email?

I had this same problem. I submitted way back in May, since Campbell is one of my top choices and only just got a confirmation email this morning.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, smile4fun said:

Does anyone know how many interview dates they will hold?  My application was received on June 24th but no email about an interview yet. 

In the past, they have usually done one interview day per month leading up until November/December. It all depends how fast the class fills up and the volume of applications. They seem to be doing interviews a few weeks earlier this year, so maybe they have switched things up. Stay strong, sometimes no news is good news.

• Upvote 1

hey y'all! i was in the spot of having submitted/verified CASPA almost a month ago as well as supplemental and never hearing any confirmation or anything. i emailed 2 times and never got a response. i broke down and finally decided to call today and they were SUPER nice! they just manually had to process my app as complete. she said they are super slammed (obviously) and sometimes things get stuck. so, if you havent got any confirmation and you submitted everything over 3 weeks ago and are worried, no harm in calling 🙂

• Like 2