Jump to content

North Carolina Campbell PA applicants 2019-2020 upcoming cycle

Recommended Posts

@Laudan, @pqyourpa, @Mermaid5, @mer1987 below is the link to the restaurant for tomorrow's breakfast at 0930hrs if you all are still up for meeting one another before the interview.  It is only about 5 miles from the campus.  Although I only live an hour from the campus, I will be staying at the Microtel tonight, if anyone is up for grabbing dinner and a drink.  I look forward to meeting all of you tomorrow.

http://www.sweetmagnoliasnc.com/

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi @vpcloud I’m also staying at the Microtel and would love to grab dinner. My flight doesn’t arrive until 7:30pm tho. Hope 9pm isn’t too late for you? And for breakfast, I believe the Microtel has free breakfast for occupant. Otherwise we can all go grab something. 

1 hour ago, vpcloud said:

@Laudan, @pqyourpa, @Mermaid5, @mer1987 below is the link to the restaurant for tomorrow's breakfast at 0930hrs if you all are still up for meeting one another before the interview.  It is only about 5 miles from the campus.  Although I only live an hour from the campus, I will be staying at the Microtel tonight, if anyone is up for grabbing dinner and a drink.  I look forward to meeting all of you tomorrow.

http://www.sweetmagnoliasnc.com/

@vp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mermaid5 said:

Hi @vpcloud I’m also staying at the Microtel and would love to grab dinner. My flight doesn’t arrive until 7:30pm tho. Hope 9pm isn’t too late for you? And for breakfast, I believe the Microtel has free breakfast for occupant. Otherwise we can all go grab something. 

@vp

9 May be a little too late for me.  I plan on taking sleep meds LOL! I think breakfast would be great for all of us to meet if that’s okay

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Everyone interviewing tomorrow I wanted to wish you good luck and just be yourself 🙂   You will get to meet some of my classmates so ask them anything as no faculty will be in the room with you.  My real name is Chris ( only one in the class with that name lol ) again congrats on the interview and best of luck 👍

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Maxdevine00 said:

If anyone is staying at the Microtel and doesn't have a car I have one seat open in mine and I can drive you tomorrow morning! Just want to save y'all some uber money!

@Maxdevine00 a few of us are meeting at sweet magnolias in Lillington for breakfast if you would like to join us.  I am also staying at the Microtel.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Maxdevine00 said:

Dang I just ate breakfast! I might swing by to meet all of y'all though! I gotta make sure to have time for getting dressed and all that fancy stuff haha

No worries I just got here.  The cafe is right across from Buzzard Law Firm and there is street parking 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey, 9/11 interview folks!

Congrats to us all on getting an interview and rocking it! It was so great to get to meet everyone and to see how nice you all were! I wish everyone the best of luck!!!!

🥳🥳🥳

Feel free to add me on Facebook (PQ Nguyen) or Instagram (@placeswithpq). I’d love to stay connected regardless! 🙃

I forgot...did Wes say we’d hear back tonight or tomorrow at the earliest? I know 2 weeks is the time to follow-up lol. 

Edited by pqyourpa
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, pqyourpa said:

Hey, 9/11 interview folks!

Congrats to us all on getting an interview and rocking it! It was so great to get to meet everyone and to see how nice you all were! I wish everyone the best of luck!!!!

🥳🥳🥳

Feel free to add me on Facebook (PQ Nguyen) or Instagram (@placeswithpq). I’d love to stay connected regardless! 🙃

I forgot...did Wes say we’d hear back tonight or tomorrow at the earliest? I know 2 weeks is the time to follow-up lol. 

I’m sorry I thought I responded to this earlier! Wes stayed that he would not be making calls tonight 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought Wes said that he would let us know today because he didn't want to stay super late making calls.. he said since it was an afternoon session it would take a day. He also said we have two weeks from this Friday to make our deposit. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, pqyourpa said:

GUESS WHO'S GOING TO BE A CAMPBELL CAMEL PA??

tenor.gif?itemid=3988051

I got the call from Wes at 9:50 am (CST) this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations, @Mermaid5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOD LUCK, EVERYONE!!!!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ 

I got the call from Wes @ 10:30 EST!!!!  Congrats guys!!!!

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Maxdevine00 said:

Did you get in??? I'm so nervous !! I think I'm past the call time 

I did get the call.  Have faith, some people received calls later in the day from the last interview session

 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Maxdevine00 said:

Thats amazing!!! I told you that you would get it! I'm so happy for you that's awesome ... I'm still waiting for the call hope.. I hope I'm not on the rejection email list ahhhh

I wish you the best of luck, Max!!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Similar Content

    • By CorpsmantoPA
      Hello fellow applicants,
      Last cycle was my first application to Campbell and this forum helped tremendously. Hopefully this will help someone again. 
      Best of luck!
    • By PrePA1208
      I had to retake one class my freshman year, and I really do not want to waste a few sentences in my personal statement to speak about it. Although, I also understand it is best to address it somewhere. Is there another place on CASPA to discuss shortcomings on your application? I do not see a place, but I want to make sure I am not missing something. 
    • By Tbrock94
      I know Yale has an online pa program, what is a competitive applicant for Yale online? Also does anyone else have an online physician assistant program? 
       
      Thank you 
    • By alisin
      Hello everyone! I did not see a thread for the applications for Gannon University in Erie, PA? Has anyone applied as a post-baccalaureate student? They do have a 5 year combined bachelor's and master's program but I believe they accept a few students besides their undergraduate class.
    • By Tllehann
      My name is Tessa and I am currently an MA at a dermatology clinic. I am aspiring to be a PA and will be applying during the next cycle. I have worked along side PAs for about 2 years now in dermatology and have experience working in a level 1 ED. However, I am looking for any PA shadow opportunity in Arizona that is not dermatology as I want to branch out and have an understanding of what PAs do in different fields. I live in Glendale but I am willing to travel anywhere in Arizona.
      If you are a PA or know a PA or any open opportunities feel free to reach out to me on here. 
      Thank you! 
       
       
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More