Finnigan

2019 Yale PA online application cycle

3 minutes ago, ElizabethPasch said:

Hi everyone! Congrats to those who recently got interview invites! I recently received the email saying that my application is under review by the admissions committee. How long after that email were you invited to interview/notified of your application status? Thanks

2 days

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, ElizabethPasch said:

Hi everyone! Congrats to those who recently got interview invites! I recently received the email saying that my application is under review by the admissions committee. How long after that email were you invited to interview/notified of your application status? Thanks

7 days

3 hours ago, ElizabethPasch said:

8 days

Has anyone else been waiting what feels like a super long time to be told their app is under review? Mine has been submitted for months and 'complete' for more than two weeks. I've reached out a few times and been told there is nothing wrong, but it hasn't made it through the final audit for some reason.

20 hours ago, KhaliaB said:

Has anyone else been waiting what feels like a super long time to be told their app is under review? Mine has been submitted for months and 'complete' for more than two weeks. I've reached out a few times and been told there is nothing wrong, but it hasn't made it through the final audit for some reason.

It took mine about two weeks before I received the under review email. Submitted it the 24th and received an email on the 11th that it was under review. 

On 6/16/2019 at 1:50 PM, pana1030 said:

Is this based off the Facebook group that was created or did the program notify you?

FB group

On 7/8/2019 at 3:25 PM, Longhorn0914 said:

Anybody in the second round of interviews know when we should hear back with either a rejection or acceptance? 

Hey Longhorn, 
During the post-interview, it was stated that the admission committee was going to start reviewing the second round of interviews applicants this next week and that acceptance, waitlist, or denials will be sent out in the process. Fingers crossed that good things happen! Good luck!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ammelton said:

I interviewed on 7/3 and waitlisted. 

Did they call or email you? I guess I should hear soon then. I interviewed on the 2nd. 

1 minute ago, Longhorn0914 said:

Did they call or email you? I guess I should hear soon then. I interviewed on the 2nd. 

Email

10 minutes ago, ammelton said:

Email

I'm sorry to hear you got waitlisted. That is still an accomplishment, hopefully someone gives up their seat and you get in. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Longhorn0914 said:

I'm sorry to hear you got waitlisted. That is still an accomplishment, hopefully someone gives up their seat and you get in. 

Thank you...that's very sweet. Fingers crossed for you!

Received my denial email this morning. Received the app complete email last week. So bummed but I plan to do a graduate program this fall to boost my app and apply early next cycle!

14 hours ago, chillychilly said:

Hi guys!

What can I expect from the academic interview? Do they ask about your grades?

Thanks!

Don't stress too much about it....I know it's hard not to. The interviews are pretty conversational. 

4 hours ago, tx808 said:

Received my denial email this morning. Received the app complete email last week. So bummed but I plan to do a graduate program this fall to boost my app and apply early next cycle!

I'm sorry 😔

22 hours ago, ammelton said:

How's everyone doing? Any updates about anything? 😁

I received an email asking if I would like to keep my waitlist status. I almost went into cardiac arrest because the banner came down the top of my phone with  "Yale PA online" and the subject was "response needed-waitlist status". LOL seriously I went through 5 emotions at once all for an email making sure I wanted to stay on the waitlist. ***and I'm still grateful for being on the waitlist**

Got offered a position off of the waitlist today! Beyond happy! Good luck to everyone still waiting to hear! Has there been a Facebook group started yet for admitted students?

4 hours ago, cphillips said:

Got offered a position off of the waitlist today! Beyond happy! Good luck to everyone still waiting to hear! Has there been a Facebook group started yet for admitted students?

Congratulations!! Any idea how many seats are filled now?

7 hours ago, cphillips said:

Yes there is a group. Should be able to search and find it I believe 🙂

5 minutes ago, Kristen12 said:

I got offered a spot off the waitlist as well! Congrats to you! 

Come find our FB group! 🙂