KirstenC

CALIFORNIA: University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences

I applied too and spoke with Jennifer last week on Thursday about my application.  Does anyone know if the program has already started interviewing applicants? 

While at the open house last month, I recall hearing that some interview invites had already been sent out. I also applied last week. Best of luck to all of us 🙂

Edited by Chesano

I received an interview as well! I will be flying in on the 16th from Florida. If anyone else will be in town that weekend I am down to meet up before the meet and greet 🙂

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MissFuturePA said:

Congrats everyone! For those who received invites to interview, when did you submit your application?

Thank you! Submitted 1/15/19 on CASPA

I submitted my application middle of Jan. Does anyone know if we should wear business professional clothing to the meet and greet the night before? I think I’m going to email someone if they don’t give us more details this week. 

On 3/6/2019 at 10:51 PM, Kpmurphy said:

I submitted my application middle of Jan. Does anyone know if we should wear business professional clothing to the meet and greet the night before? I think I’m going to email someone if they don’t give us more details this week. 

They said we should be getting a letter detailing the interview, so maybe there will be info on the meet and greet as well. I plan to wear business professional though! 

On 3/1/2019 at 6:07 PM, gala9944 said:

I received an interview as well! I will be flying in on the 16th from Florida. If anyone else will be in town that weekend I am down to meet up before the meet and greet 🙂

I'd love to meet up before the meet & greet as well!

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, richardc35 said:

Anyone find out anything after the cancellation email this morning?

I'm glad I saw your post. Their email went to my "junk". It's a shame. But, what can you do? I am glad they are willing to reimburse us. I wonder if this means we will still be considered for their next round if/when that happens.

1 hour ago, gala9944 said:

I'm glad I saw your post. Their email went to my "junk". It's a shame. But, what can you do? I am glad they are willing to reimburse us. I wonder if this means we will still be considered for their next round if/when that happens.

What did the email say? I haven't got one yet. 

Talked to one of the faculty. They essentially said keep checking the website for updates to when things will happen. They weren't able to provide much more information than that.