CALIFORNIA: University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/6/2019 at 10:51 PM, Kpmurphy said:

I submitted my application middle of Jan. Does anyone know if we should wear business professional clothing to the meet and greet the night before? I think I’m going to email someone if they don’t give us more details this week. 

They said we should be getting a letter detailing the interview, so maybe there will be info on the meet and greet as well. I plan to wear business professional though! 

54 minutes ago, richardc35 said:

Anyone find out anything after the cancellation email this morning?

I'm glad I saw your post. Their email went to my "junk". It's a shame. But, what can you do? I am glad they are willing to reimburse us. I wonder if this means we will still be considered for their next round if/when that happens.

1 hour ago, gala9944 said:

I'm glad I saw your post. Their email went to my "junk". It's a shame. But, what can you do? I am glad they are willing to reimburse us. I wonder if this means we will still be considered for their next round if/when that happens.

What did the email say? I haven't got one yet.