babyface

PA school wants 4 credit microbiology course but my university only offered a 3 credit one, will this be a problem?

@johncfl

I'm not sure, the document that says this is a Maricopa Community College pdf that talks about the prereqs for the PA program at NAU. 

It seems like it's including everything in there (the class and the lab), but even so, my microbiology class is 3 credits, and the lab is 0 credits, but a portion of the lab grade is weighed into the final class grade, if that makes sense.

7 minutes ago, babyface said:

@johncfl

I'm not sure, the document that says this is a Maricopa Community College pdf that talks about the prereqs for the PA program at NAU. 

I would go with the document from the school itself. I looked at both the NAU generic prerequisite list and the prereq list for Maricopa from NAU's website and they are identical. Here is the one from NAU for Maricopa: https://in.nau.edu/wp-content/uploads/sites/114/2018/11/NAU-PA-Prereq-List-Maricopa-copy.pdf

It says 3 credit hours. It is a possibility the one you have is old or is not accurate. If you have any doubts call the school and ask.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, johncfl said:

I would go with the document from the school itself. I looked at both the NAU generic prerequisite list and the prereq list for Maricopa from NAU's website and they are identical. Here is the one from NAU for Maricopa: https://in.nau.edu/wp-content/uploads/sites/114/2018/11/NAU-PA-Prereq-List-Maricopa-copy.pdf

It says 3 credit hours. It is a possibility the one you have is old or is not accurate. If you have any doubts call the school and ask.

Thanks so much, friend. I checked the NAU catalog and checked BIO 205 and it says its 3 credits, so it must be that then. I'll double check with them though.