Clinical Rotation Sites in the Bay Area

Hello, 

My name is Rachelle. I am a physician assistant student from Saint Francis University in Pennsylvania. I am originally from the bay area (South bay to be specific) but I am currently in my didactic year at Saint Francis University and will start clinical rotations this May of 2019. I am contacting you today because as students, we are allowed to try and set up some of our own rotations close to home if possible. 

I only need to set up 2 more additional rotation sites. I was wondering if any of you in Pediatric or Women's Health are open to the possibility of accepting current students for a 5- week clinical rotation?

If it is possible to set up a clinical rotation at your site, I would love to hear from you. If not, is there any way you could guide me toward any contacts you may know that are accepting physician assistant students in the bay area for clinical rotations?

I look forward to hearing from any of you. 

Thank you, 
Rachelle D. PA-S  
rgd101@francis.edu

Archived