The Applicant’s Manual of PA Programs 2019

Guest HopeToBePAC

Seems like a nice tool, but for $43 I could just look up all the information online directly on the website of schools I'm interested in, or use PAEA. I guess if you want to have all the schools available in front of you it might be something nice to have. 

We do include information that is not readily avaliable on program websites, and are much more up to date than PAEA which relies upon programs to update their pages (which they often don’t). It’s definitely not for everyone, but its a great tool and time saver and over the last 4 years we’ve gotten great feedback that it was helpful for applicants. Thanks for your feedback!

15 hours ago, marktheshark89 said:

Hey everyone! The latest edition has just been released with updates on all programs for 2019, the addition of all newly accredited programs in the last year, and other new features. 

https://www.amazon.com/dp/172741683X/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_755xCb6FR5KPE

Nice job. With 200 + programs I can see this being a great resource for students.

Archived