Horrible GPA

Hey guys, so I took bio 2 for the second time and got a C+. I heard that CASPA averages both grades, which sucks because even if I take it for the 3rd time and get an A, it's still not gonna be a good grade. What should I do? Can I take more upper-level courses at a community school to make up for the GPA? So far I have only taken bio 1 &2, chem 1, physics 1 and calculus 1. 

Hey guys, so I took bio 2 for the second time and got a C+. I heard that CASPA averages both grades, which sucks because even if I take it for the 3rd time and get an A, it's still not gonna be a good grade. What should I do? Can I take more upper-level courses at a community school to make up for the GPA? So far I have only taken bio 1 &2, chem 1, physics 1 and calculus 1. 

I wouldn’t repeat it. You have a long way to go. Just do better in your follow on science courses. And figure out what you did wrong to get a C+ the second time you took the same class.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, Scarletknight21 said:

Are you concerned about that specific class or all the classes you're taking? Because if it is just that class then a lot of programs will take the GPA from another upper level bio class to satisfy their requirements. If you're getting C's in all of those classes then I second UGoLong advising you to figure out why you're not passing. 

Archived