Online Organic Chemistry II with no lab

Hello, 

I've been searching for awhile. I tried to apply to a course that was offered at a community college, but my home school took too long processing the paperwork they needed, so my plans fell through. My request is a bit specific. I need an 8 weeks course (or at least one I can complete before May) that is Organic Chemistry II but with no lab portion, as I have already completed that part of the course. The closest I've come is Doane but their course only seems to have the lab portion attached.

Please and thank you!

EDIT: Needed to fulfill Bachelor's Degree before going further

29 minutes ago, alwaysivy said:

This appears to be a condensation of both parts of Organic Chemistry, which I doubt my school will accept. Thank you, though, I'll still ask them! 

LECOM accepts this course to fulfill the ochem requirement for the PA to DO bridge program...

8 minutes ago, EMEDPA said:

LECOM accepts this course to fulfill the ochem requirement for the PA to DO bridge program...

I should have said in my OP, but this is to fulfill my BA degree before going further. My school requires 2 sections of Organic to be taken and they are quite picky sometimes.

Archived