alwaysivy

Online Organic Chemistry II with no lab

Hello, 

I've been searching for awhile. I tried to apply to a course that was offered at a community college, but my home school took too long processing the paperwork they needed, so my plans fell through. My request is a bit specific. I need an 8 weeks course (or at least one I can complete before May) that is Organic Chemistry II but with no lab portion, as I have already completed that part of the course. The closest I've come is Doane but their course only seems to have the lab portion attached.

Please and thank you!

EDIT: Needed to fulfill Bachelor's Degree before going further

Edited by alwaysivy
added some info

29 minutes ago, alwaysivy said:

This appears to be a condensation of both parts of Organic Chemistry, which I doubt my school will accept. Thank you, though, I'll still ask them! 

LECOM accepts this course to fulfill the ochem requirement for the PA to DO bridge program...

8 minutes ago, EMEDPA said:

LECOM accepts this course to fulfill the ochem requirement for the PA to DO bridge program...

I should have said in my OP, but this is to fulfill my BA degree before going further. My school requires 2 sections of Organic to be taken and they are quite picky sometimes.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By trusttheprocess95
      Hello all!
      Has anyone taken nutrition online at Doane? I'm exploring my options but leaning more towards Doane University at the moment. ANY type of feedback regarding the course or other schools ya'll may have completed it at would be greatly APPRECIATED! 
      Thank you so much in advance 😁
    • By Sarahanas
      Did anyone take organic chem 1 with lab online in Doane university, and how was it? Does it required an open cam or do all experiments need to be recorded. 
      please I need a help with that. 
      Thank you 
    • By Sam161
      Does anyone have any experience taking an online ochem 2 class in Doane university. Wondering how the class itself is structured and how the exams and assignments are administered given that it is not proctored. 
    • By Finntastic
      I know this is mainly a "contact the school" issue, but I'm wondering is anyone has ever had a problem with programs accepting a combined organic chem and biochem course? I just found out one of them won't allow it after I applied 😞
    • By AmbitiousPA2B
      Hey guys, 
      I will be applying to PA school this cycle and I was talking to an admissions counselor at the PA school I am interested in going (in my home town) about my academic record/healthcare experience and how I can be a more competitive applicant. In conclusion, she recommended I re-take Gen Chem II cause I got a D the first time I took it. Some background on me is that I have a cGPA of 3.1 and I knew that wasn't competitive enough for PA school and decided to get a Master's in Science which I got a cGPA of 3.5 with a sGPA of 3.6. I figured that since I took a lot of upper level chemistry and biochem courses in grad school it would counteract my D in gen chem II. However, they don't factor in grad grades with the undergrad pre-req grades which I should've known and feel stupid that I don't so I am looking at retaking gen chem over the summer before Aug 1. Other areas of my app are very strong with a good enough GRE, over 2,500 healthcare hours and other volunteer experience. This is literally my last battle and any advice would be amazing! 

SO she recommended I take Gen Chem II online at UNE (University of New England) and she said I;d be able to finish that in 8 weeks. I absolutely hated GC II and I really need to pull off an A. I've never experienced taking an online class through UNE...if any of you guys have had any experience and how hard you think it would be to pull off an A that would be greatly appreciated!! 

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More