Accepted Students 2019- Class of 2021

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Lemoyne PA GRADUATE HOUSE / renting entire home ( 3 bedrooms ) directly across street from Lemoyne college 

Top floor: 3 bedroom unit (525$ per room – will split utilities 50%)1.5 baths with bathtub, walk directly across street onto LeMoyne Campus, NO NEED FOR TRANSPORTATION, quiet safe neighborhood, off street parking for 3 vehicles, private yard, newly painted and upgraded.

-awesome sunroom with floor to ceiling windows and skylight opens onto deck, great light for those dull winter days. Large Living room and dining room with blinds and newly refinished hardwood floors and book shelves. Can be Partially furnished in common areas if needed, 3 season enclosed sunporch with windows between garage and house to hang out in or store stuff, back deck private tree lined yard, safe neighborhood.

-kitchen with dishwasher, microwave and all appliances, dishes, glasses and utensils included

-each bedroom (not furnished)  refinished hardwood floors, closet, no drafty windows all with blinds

Lots of EXTRA STORAGE, WILLING TO DO SEPARATE LEASES),each room has private storage cabinets in basement, includes dishwasher, WASHER/DRYER ON PREMISES  and FREE!  I will provide lawn and truck snow plow service (will need to shovel to doors and around vehicles) 1 mile to Trader Joes, supermarkets, shopping centers and restaurants.

Bottom in law unit currently rented by LeMoyne Physician Assistant student will share laundry, yard and driveway.

Prefer graduate students no pets no smoking. Will require first, last and $500 deposit). If interested you can email me Dina at NATUREDOGINDUSTRIES@GMAIL.COM will send application, and References required. Will show home if application completed. Availability Aug 1 but can be flexible.

*BTW I’m a previous Le Moyne  Grad myself. 

PA house listing pics.pdf

Archived