New grad rural ER offer

Just looking for some thoughts. 

Contracted to work a minimum of 1,820 hours annually (3.5 shifts per week, on average)
Hourly Rate - $65/hour first year, increasing to $70/hour after one year of service
4 weeks of PTO annually that you can cash out if you don't use
40 hours of long-term sick time annually
6 paid holidays annually.  2.5x your rate when you work a holiday
$1500 annual professional allowance for continuing education, licensing, etc.

The only thing I was gonna ask for was 3k for cme. I get free cme through them but I intend to go to conferences and workshops.

Theres also no mention of sign on, relocation, or loan repayment so is it worth asking for considering the rest of the offer?

thanks!

2 hours ago, EMEDPA said:

not a bad offer overall. cme should be higher. it is nice if licenses, dea, nccpa, etc do not come out of cme.

I was thinking the same as well. I was figuring I should ask for 3k CME and see what I get on the counter offer if anything or ask if they can cover the DEA, license etc. The ER isnt a trauma center but I can also ask about CAQ and ATLS coverage. Overall I'm pretty interested in learning/getting certed in as much as possible for my field so I think the CME is important.

Archived