cme4life pharmacology

Hello all,

This is a question for anyone who has used the cme4life pharmacology material. I've seen many of the youtube videos and the podcasts about medications but these seem to focus on cardiac medications. Does anyone have any experience with his general pharmacology material and is it worth the investment? I love all of his other materials that I have seen so far.

• 1 year later...
On 2/4/2019 at 12:32 PM, l.berry said:

Hello all,

This is a question for anyone who has used the cme4life pharmacology material. I've seen many of the youtube videos and the podcasts about medications but these seem to focus on cardiac medications. Does anyone have any experience with his general pharmacology material and is it worth the investment? I love all of his other materials that I have seen so far.

Did anyone ever get back to you on that?  I'm looking into it too as well.

I would suggest learning the meds and actually understanding the pharmacokinetics, indications, MOA, and possible side effects. Because that will eventually help you in your future career. I took a review course once with him and walked out after one day out of a three day course. If you’re truly struggling and have tried everything, his unorthodox (entirely memorization) techniques will be for you.