Reapplicant

Hello everyone,

It was my first time applying in 2018 and I've been accepted to one program/waitlisted at another. (Will most likely not attend the program I was waitlisted at even if I get an acceptance.)

Highly considering attending the program I was accepted to since it's close to home; however, a lot of things went wrong with the transcript entry portion of my application this past cycle, which is why I want to reapply. I've already been out of school for 2 years and am ready to start but am also stuck because maybe I'll have more options if I reapply in the next cycle since I'll have more experience with CASPA and I'll make sure not to make the same mistakes?

Any advice appreciated.

Guest HopeToBePAC

I'm confused, what mistakes did you make with transcript entry? Did CASPA/the school not catch them? If you got accepted to a program that you are happy with, I with take the seat. You have no guarantee you'll get accepted anywhere next year; PA school gets increasingly competitive each year.

Archived